Need some help and Info Everyone!

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

necrewcabowner

Need some help and Info Everyone!

Post by necrewcabowner »

Greetings Ya'all, and welcome all you foreigners from other nations!!

I have an 01 Cre, stock xcept for the radio, and it is missing the fuel door.
anyone kno here i can get a billet style, or a replacement?

Also, what mods do you guys recommend? im thinking lifting, im all about performance before looks

Thanx
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

1st off welcome to the gang.
I know there was a thread on here about billet style gas door a while ago you might try a search for it. As for mods start here.Crew Cab Modification Info Page.
The first mods most of us made are the easiest swissed air box or CAI, Shocks, Poly swaybar bushings PA2" body lift with shackles or springs and a t-bar tweak, that will set you up for 31 inch tires. This is not a bad way to spend your 1st $1000-1500 or so on your crew.
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

Welcome aboard!!! Foreign countries for real or are ya just spoofin about everybody outside the great country of Texas? :hehe: At one time Ebay had listings from s10warehouse in Florida with several stock fuel doors.
2001 CC LS, pewter, stock, 4.3,Wait4meperformance, CFM throttle blade, Helix throttle body spacer, 4spd auto, 3button electric 4x4 shift, heavy duty factory suspension, Bilsteins, 1" rear wheel spacers, skid plates.
GeorgesBlazah
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by GeorgesBlazah »

What kinda performance are you going for? Offroad or HPwise
[size=75]98 blazah w/ super stuff[/size]
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Need some help and Info Everyone!

Post by Steve2003 »

necrewcabowner wrote:Greetings Ya'all, and welcome all you foreigners from other nations!!

I have an 01 Cre, stock xcept for the radio, and it is missing the fuel door.
anyone kno here i can get a billet style, or a replacement?

Thanx
I looked quite extensively for a billet style gas door for the crew cab and couldn't find one. They do make them for the reguler S10 but the crew cab beds are diffirent. A nother member here (killian96s) suggested I get mine chromed, It cost me $20.00 and I'm real happy with it.
[size=75][color=blue]2003 S-10 crew cab[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=red]6in superlift[/color][/size]