Gap gaurds - Mud gaurds

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

Read in another thread where one guy made some out of black vinyl baseboard. Sounds crude but pics looked pretty good. :thumb:
2001 CC LS, pewter, stock, 4.3,Wait4meperformance, CFM throttle blade, Helix throttle body spacer, 4spd auto, 3button electric 4x4 shift, heavy duty factory suspension, Bilsteins, 1" rear wheel spacers, skid plates.
okie s10
Crew
Crew

Post by okie s10 »

That's what I'm talkin about. They only for looks, and to hide the gap after the BL. The more I think about it, I'm probably gonna cut'em 3" just to tuck them up under the bod.
[size=75]---Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans............John Lennon[/size]
roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

okie s10 wrote:That's what I'm talkin about. They only for looks, and to hide the gap after the BL. The more I think about it, I'm probably gonna cut'em 3" just to tuck them up under the bod.
Sounds interesting. Post a pic if you can before and after would be nice when you're done. 8)
2001 CC LS, pewter, stock, 4.3,Wait4meperformance, CFM throttle blade, Helix throttle body spacer, 4spd auto, 3button electric 4x4 shift, heavy duty factory suspension, Bilsteins, 1" rear wheel spacers, skid plates.