I'm Really Happy With This Door Panel Mod

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

Jim

I'm Really Happy With This Door Panel Mod

Post by Jim »

Finally completed the mod. These Bravada door panels compliment the leather interior as it should have been from the factory. I bought the truck new sight unseen, I expected the door panels to be vinyl like the Blazers w/ leather. To my disappointment the cloth panels were used in the Crew Cabs w/ leather. I also installed the trim that goes up the front of the rear windows covering the window frame.
Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.
turkeestalker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by turkeestalker »

Looks great Jim.....I'll be envious each time I settle into my icky cloth seats! :thumb:
er.....like I already was!
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

As in everything I have seen you put your mind to. Very impressive. :thumb:
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

BADs Crew wrote:As in everything I have seen you put your mind to. Very impressive. :thumb:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Jim

Post by Jim »

Thanks for the compliments. I really like my truck to be different than stock, but have people guessing whether it came from the factory that way and why isn't there's like it. :?
Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.
PATRICKH
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by PATRICKH »

That is nice !!
[size=75]"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things"[/size]