Crew cab vs Ex-Cab

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

lazcar45

Crew cab vs Ex-Cab

Post by lazcar45 »

Does anyone know if the front end parts from a Ex-cab zr2 "fenders, hood, bumber, ect," will fit onto a Crew cab model that has been wrecked?
okie s10
Crew
Crew

Post by okie s10 »

Fenders no, hood & bumpers yes. You can use the fenders if you use the ZR2 inner fenders also.
[size=75]---Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans............John Lennon[/size]
lazcar45

Post by lazcar45 »

Thanks for your help
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

ZR2 fenders have a larger wheel opening and have holes for the ZR2 flares.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
WileyHunter
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Crew cab vs Ex-Cab

Post by WileyHunter »

lazcar45 wrote:Does anyone know if the front end parts from a Ex-cab zr2 "fenders, hood, bumber, ect," will fit onto a Crew cab model that has been wrecked?
Looking through the LMC catalog that just happened to come in...

It shows that if you go ZR2 style, you would need the Fender, Inner Frt Fender, and Inr Fender Seal to make it work... About $180.00 from them per side.

WH