Drawers

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

Over the side is not an option for drawers that slide out the back. :roll: 8)
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Horsehammerr wrote:Over the side is not an option for drawers that slide out the back.
You are going to need to start a thread on that one. You hold too many secret mods.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

No secret, just a full bed floor box with two full length drawers that slide out the back. Keeps the center of gravity down from the load of my tools, plus the extra traction it creates with the load spread over the whole bed. Ten inch tall drawers hold just about anything I need on the job. If something won't fit it goes in the back seat or straps down on top of the box which is covered with a sheet of aluminium 1/4" thick, have never bent it, motorcycles,rocks,lumber you name it. 8)
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Guess you couldn't take the hint about starting a new topic, so I had to split the topic.

Got pictures?

It sounds heavy. How much does it weigh?

"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

Box with normal tool load scaled at CAT certified Truck scaled 398 lbs. Splits at 2500lbs. front axle 2398 rear axle. Excellent Traction in two wheel on mud or snow, pulls out of anything in four wheel, even on these Cooper Cobra GT street tires. I don't have access to a digital camera or I would share all my secrets with everyone, sorry. :shock: 8)
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Add that camera to your next new cell phone, or better yet drop $90 at stapes for the Kodak package deal.
You (We) really need a digital camera ;)

400# sounds like a bunch to be packing around all the time, but I am sure I am right there beside you if you add up my toolbox, fuel tank, spare rack.

We will wait for your birthday to see pictures as Christmas has already passed.

- ThunderII KE7CSK