Carpet Bed Liner

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

zatco81

Carpet Bed Liner

Post by zatco81 »

Hey,
New guy here. Wondering if anybody makes a carpet bedliner for the short bed. I checked with BedRug and they only have the 6' bed listed.

Thanks,
Zach
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

I haven't seen one. You could probably trim the 6' one to fit though.
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

AZS10Crew wrote:I haven't seen one. You could probably trim the 6' one to fit though.
Maybe if, you are really good at it. I made the dealership toss in a rubber mat and neither the parts manager nor I could locate one anywhere. They gave me a 6" mat it it was just wrong everywhere. I did a real hack job on it. The bed cover was ordered to hide it. :lol:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
crewcabs10
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Carpet Bed Liner

Post by crewcabs10 »

i went to yankee custom and they said they had one in stock for my cc. $425 installed.
riceburnr2005
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Carpet Bed Liner

Post by riceburnr2005 »

If you don't mind me asking. What do people use those carpet beds for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
U.S. Marines
2003 CC LS, indigo blue, Spectre Cold Air, OBX throttle body spacer, descreened MAF, hunter bull bar, BAJA off road lights, 15x7 Crager soft 8 wheels, 31x10.50x15 Goodyear Wrangler Authority tires, cranked TB's, Daystar 2 inch shackles, 2" PA body lift, 1.5 inch spacers in the rear, Access TonnoSport Tonneau cover, reese hitch, carbon fiber front chevy badge, Lund bug deflector, roof rack from a blazer, Kenwood CD player, JVC 6 1/2 speakers.
crewcabs10
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Carpet Bed Liner

Post by crewcabs10 »

i was going to have the carpet installed because i was going to show the truck when im done lifting it. i will only use the bed maybe 5 times a year. besides, theres not much you can put in the bed anyways!