kingmike's crew cab ext cab

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

kingmike

kingmike's crew cab ext cab

Post by kingmike »

Well I've been lurking for a while and decided it was time to introduce myself. Name is Mike and as the title says I have a crew cab ext cab. A pic is worth a thousand words.
I must say I did not do the frame stretch or the cab work, when I bought the truck it was 5 exterior colors and 3 interior colors. the truck is loaded, w/ power sunroof, envoy shift console with 6 disc cd, pw, pl, keyless entry, power heated leather seats, automatic hvac controls, 3" body lift, envoy front end w/ hids.
Things I have done:
Had body shop complete and paint, added power rear window slider, shackle and t bar tweak, 17" wheels and 275 75 17 tires, undercover hard bed cover, taures e-fan, ad244 alternator, there might be more...
98 s10 crewcab+ext cab+6'bed, shackle/torsion lift+3" body lift,275x75x17 on boyd 17x8 wheels,4.3 auto 4x4 w/ taurus e-fan, ad244 alternator upgrade, power sunroof, power rear slider,power leather heated seates,undercover bed cover
LUVMY02CREW
Crew
Crew

Re: kingmike's crew cab ext cab

Post by LUVMY02CREW »

Welcome to the site!! :wave:

I've seen the build thread over at s10forum. I'm glad you were able to get the truck and finish tweeking it out. I think it looks great. Definately a head turner 8)
[size=75]ALWAYS pray for and expect the best, but be prepared for the worst! Life seems to operate a little smoother for me this way[/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

Welcome to the forum! As far as I know you have the only S10 Crew Cab limo in existence! It's cool to see people try different things with this truck. Got any pictures of the interior?

Steve
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

Yes! Welcome! Too Cool ! :rock: What's the wheel base on your " Limo " ?
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN
kingmike

Post by kingmike »

wheel base is 155"
this shows my power slider switch, auto hvac controls, and envoy console( need to find me a pewter one)
this shows charcoal power heated leather seats, charcoal carpet, pewter dash and door panels
this shows access behind rear seats brackets could be improved for better access, but seems to work for me so I probly won't change it til it becomes important to me. lol. Plenty of leg room though!!! I'm still looking for some trim pieces to complete but coming along nicely.
98 s10 crewcab+ext cab+6'bed, shackle/torsion lift+3" body lift,275x75x17 on boyd 17x8 wheels,4.3 auto 4x4 w/ taurus e-fan, ad244 alternator upgrade, power sunroof, power rear slider,power leather heated seates,undercover bed cover
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

I like all the extra room in the back seat! The lack of leg room in the back seat of a stock CC was my biggest complaint when I had mine. The console shifter in my ZR2 would look nice in your truck, and it's the right color. Maybe you could find one at a salvage yard or S10 Warehouse on E-bay?

Steve
gfernatt

Post by gfernatt »

Fantastic truck. Going to check the build thread over at the s10 forum, this thing is to cool.
Ever thought of doing a mini truck dually with it? Saw a Jeep Comanche with dually flares once (think it was a long bed reg cab) looked dynamite. Your truck would look even better. Still pretty fantastic build. Thanks for sharing. Welcome to the forum.

GS Fernatt

2001 S10 CC - currently under construction.
kingmike

Post by kingmike »

Next on the list will be rock sliders, I want to hide the frame rails a little bit and like the few I found while researching, the sliders need to be 10 feet long! lol. Then I 'm looking to hang a tv/dvd for rear entertainment. we will use this rig to travel to hockey tournaments with the kids.
14x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 14x4 »

That thing is amazing! Truly one of a kind!

You should post a couple pictures along with a list of modifications you've done in the Readers Rides thread of the N.O.S. forum.
03 ZR5. 4-Linked Dana 44
sonomadude4x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by sonomadude4x4 »

next should be a SFA! lol :rock:
14x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Re: kingmike's crew cab ext cab

Post by 14x4 »