JUST DO IT, Finally decided to do the PA 2" bod lift

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

AMBULLDOG2002
Regular
Regular

JUST DO IT, Finally decided to do the PA 2" bod lift

Post by AMBULLDOG2002 »

I just want to start b saying thanks to all on the CC forum for all the great ideas. This is my first post on any forum ever so I hope I'm doing it right.
I had been putting off doing m bod lift for quite awhile, I was just scared to get started and not be able to finish it in a 2 day weekend and since its m daily driver I would have no choice.
I was sitting on the porch just looking at the CC and after about 20 minutes just decided to grab the bull b the horn.
I will post a few pictures of this project, beginning to end.
1316127849791.jpg
1316127768703.jpg
1316127851481.jpg
1316127855742.jpg
1316127858345.jpg
1316128487322.jpg
total project took me around 12 hours, at a fairly relaxed pace and did the entire job alone, that bed was a pain in my balls.

I soon did the wheel spacers, 31's, and a one of rear bumper and trailer receiver I will post in a bit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: JUST DO IT, Finally decided to do the PA 2" bod lift

Post by HenryJ »

Awesome job! That is about the time it takes me so you did very well. Looks like a truck now.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
AMBULLDOG2002
Regular
Regular

Post by AMBULLDOG2002 »

Thanks Henry all your post and the fact that I hate stock truck are what have motivated me.
You guys (we) have a very well put together and informative CC forum here. You do a great job it seems.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

AMBULLDOG2002 wrote:...You guys (we) have a very well put together and informative CC forum here. You do a great job it seems.
We is correct. It takes a village and we have some excellent villagers (almost said "Village People" :lol: )

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
riceburnr2005
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by riceburnr2005 »

congrats on the install, ive had my BL sitting in the box on the garage floor for months now..maybe one day i will put it on...
U.S. Marines
2003 CC LS, indigo blue, Spectre Cold Air, OBX throttle body spacer, descreened MAF, hunter bull bar, BAJA off road lights, 15x7 Crager soft 8 wheels, 31x10.50x15 Goodyear Wrangler Authority tires, cranked TB's, Daystar 2 inch shackles, 2" PA body lift, 1.5 inch spacers in the rear, Access TonnoSport Tonneau cover, reese hitch, carbon fiber front chevy badge, Lund bug deflector, roof rack from a blazer, Kenwood CD player, JVC 6 1/2 speakers.
joe03crew

Post by joe03crew »

truck looks awesome! I'm looking to do the exact same thing, I just picked up a 03 CC and it sits way too low stock.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

joe03crew wrote:truck looks awesome! I'm looking to do the exact same thing, I just picked up a 03 CC and it sits way too low stock.
Welcome to the forum. Post up your location in your profile. There may be a member close bu that can give you a hand.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
kiddbrother

Post by kiddbrother »

Hello! i have a 2001 Chevy S10 ZR2 & installed a 2" lift kit from ZONE OFF Road very EZ to install !!! + tech support over 800 #!! Kidd :rock: