weathertech floor mats for 4DR Blazer work for our Crew?

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

stepasyd
Crew
Crew

weathertech floor mats for 4DR Blazer work for our Crew?

Post by stepasyd »

almost finally decided to break down and order the weathertech molded floor mats...although i think it'd be nice to have the back mats as well.

obviously the front mats are the same, from a 4wd truck, to a blazer, part #441161. but the picture given for the rear mats for the blazers look a little funny, the cutouts and moldings don't seem to be right, or half right, at least, the front section of the rear mats look like they'd fit well, around the rear of the console, and around the back of the front seats, but it's the bottom of the rear seats that don't look right to me.

has anyone purchased this set for a crewcab?
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: weathertech floor mats for 4DR Blazer work for our Crew?

Post by HenryJ »

I think you are right. The rear seat on the Blazer folds down, doesn't it? I think you could trim it to fit, but there is a set that does fit made by Husky? Mine were made for a crew cab and fit perfectly.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
stepasyd
Crew
Crew

Post by stepasyd »

longshot, but you don't have any pics, do you?

from what i've seen in pics of the husky mats, they didn't seem to fit as well, as far as the molding was concerned. my dad has a set of weathertechs in his F150, and i really like they way they are, hence why i'm stuck on them so. I'll look into the husky website in the meantime.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

No pics , sorry. I got mine from a former member. They really worked great. When I bought the Avalanche, I went with Husky Liners because of that experience.
Price is very attractive.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
JaVeRo
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by JaVeRo »

The blazer has 4 hinged post. That is the reason for the 4 notches you see in the rear floormat. The blazer does have a raised area beneath the seat but it starts about 6 inches farther back than it does on the crewcab.

James
2001 S10 Crew (wife's mail truck)
2002 S10 Crew, 2003 S10 Blazer
2006 K2500 5 speed
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

Nifty makes a set of "Catch All" molded floor mats that fit the CC. This is what I used to have in my 01 CC. The front and rear fit pretty good and they have screw in carpet spikes to keep them from sliding around.
I have Highland custom fit rubber mats in my 05 ZR2 that are also nice, but different since they are heavy molded rubber versus the Nifty mats which are made out of a thin textured thermoplastic or hard rubber similar to the Weather Techs.
The 2 door and 4 door Blazers have a different rear floorpan than the CC, so make sure you get set made for a CC.

Steve
stepasyd
Crew
Crew

Post by stepasyd »

argh..shattering my hopes...lol

thanks for all the insight guys, i may jjust order the front weathertechs for now, and wait around to see what i can find, if i even get mats for the rear, i've yet to have anyone sit in the backseat, other than myself, in the 5 weeks i've had this truck.