Floor shifter

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

Lilrob

Floor shifter

Post by Lilrob »

Hey everyone I'm in ohio I'm looking for someone who could assist me in converting my truck to a floor shifter . Thanks for all the good info you guys put up you've saved my but a few times.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Re: Floor shifter

Post by F9K9 »

I recall seeing it done before but, I honestly, cannot recall where I saw it. I am thinking that JIM from here may have did one but, I am probably wrong. Where have you looked for a "write up" at?
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Serge PETIT
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Serge PETIT »

IF I well remerber , there is a complete write up about this mod on the www. S10forum .
AVTekk
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by AVTekk »

Yep, S10Forum has a writeup done by me, but it was on a 94 so your truck would actually be even easier. Its all plug and play stuff, pick up the console and shifter and cable, and stick it all in your truck, easy as that. There is a lockout on the shifter that youll need to wire in or disable, either way its not hard.