Off the Rack Brush Guards

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

CraigS

Off the Rack Brush Guards

Post by CraigS »

Any suggestions? The few that I've found on-line lack any detailed description. I've removed the valance so I don't want anything that hangs six inches below the bumper, and I want to keep the front tow hooks. Thanks, Craig
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Re: Off the Rack Brush Guards

Post by F9K9 »

I really don't think that you will have many if, any off the shelf options. Step back and examine why you want to perform this mod. We can't tell a whole bunch from your profile so, not allot of help is gonna come to your aid. I do want to welcome you to the forum. I think I got my brush guard from a ZR2 owner about six years ago and it had to be modified.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Off the Rack Brush Guards

Post by ApproachMedium »

Im gonna be getting a Setina push bar for my truck. They do sell side guards for them too. The one that they sell that fits an S10 is the PB400. I have the install PDF for it.
Knowledge has no value unless its shared with others.
Exploration Machine- 02' CC V8 swap. 300K+
Portable Roller Coaster- 07' MKV VW GTI
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ