Black nerf bars?

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

Warnoffroad
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Black nerf bars?

Post by Warnoffroad »

is anyone looking to get ride of a set of there black nerf bars off of a ZR5? The more I think about it the more I want to just get another set of them and weld them about 4-5" lower then my current bars. But I hate to get a set of Westins or something. just incase they dont end up being longer or shorter or a little different. But then I hate to pay 500 or so from the dealer.
[size=75]02 ZR5 CC, SFA D44 front, D60 rear, 40" IROKs, np200 2nd t-case. SOLD
05 F-350 CC FX4 Diesel, 7" lift 37" toyos, 14.18 1/4 mile ET[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Double tube step bars? Hmm sounds interesting :thumb: I would like to see it!

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
smokinjoe
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by smokinjoe »

to try and help you get in that thing?
"Aim towards the Enemy." -Instruction printed on US Rocket Launcher
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

I found the accessory you need to get in your truck with style --- it's even color matched for your application..........

[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
2000 S10 Blazer 4x4 4Dr. -- 2" PA BodyLift, Daystar Shackles, TB Crank, 1.75" Rear wheel spacers, Yakima roofrack, 30" BFG AT's.
1969 VW Bug -- airbagged and in pieces.
1962 VW Karmann ghia -- rusting over in the corner. "That's not a tool--that's a damn brick!"[/size]
melloyellow
Webhost
Webhost

Re: Black nerf bars?

Post by melloyellow »

Warnoffroad wrote:is anyone looking to get ride of a set of there black nerf bars off of a ZR5? The more I think about it the more I want to just get another set of them and weld them about 4-5" lower then my current bars. But I hate to get a set of Westins or something. just incase they dont end up being longer or shorter or a little different. But then I hate to pay 500 or so from the dealer.
Might be able to work a deal. I am moving mine up today with a little welding. I could probably do a swap if you wanted to get me a set of Westins and you pay all the shipping. I would want new though not used. :D . The weld I am doing this morning is to move them up 2". My guess is you would just cut that off and weld going in the opposite direction. I am pretty sure Westins are what HenryJ has on his and they look the same.
[size=75]2003 Yellow S10 Crew Cab ZR5: SuperLiner, PA192 Lift, 3 Leaf Kit, Bilsten Shocks, Yokohama GeoLander A/T + II, ARE IIsi Tonneau Cover with Wing[/size]