New pic of my road grader...

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

New pic of my road grader...

Post by AZS10Crew »

Got this pic this past Saturday on the way out to Martinez Cabins. You can sort of see the new prerunner bar and KC Daylighters also.

I wish we could have gotten some pics towards the end of the trail where we were driving through a creek, but I guess no one wanted to get out of their truck in 8" of water. I know...I was surprised that there was water in AZ too! :)
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

hey mark. that is a clean pic of your truck...

hmmmmmm.....................
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
| ##Budweiser ###### | ||''|"\,__.
|_...__...________ ====| |__|__|...]
"(@)'(@)""""**|(@)(@)******(@)I[/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

Clean? Hah! That's 6 months worth of dirt plus trail mud from that morning...hardly clean! :)

It is pewter though...hides the dirt well. :mrgreen:
[size=75]Mark
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

Sweet! S10 Crews look great on rocks! :thumb:
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
jarhead
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by jarhead »

:) I haven't washed mine in a month and you can't tell unless you get right up on it
2001 pewter crew She's for sale
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

jarhead wrote::) I haven't washed mine in a month and you can't tell unless you get right up on it
Isn't pewter great that way? :mrgreen:

The only way to really tell on mine is when the "4x4" stickers start to disappear. :)
[size=75]Mark
jarhead
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by jarhead »

I need to throw some 4x4 stickers on so that i know when to wash my truck :lol: :)
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

jarhead wrote:I need to throw some 4x4 stickers on so that i know when to wash my truck :lol: :)
Or go by the trim strip. When it goes from black to grayish-brown...then it's time to wash. :)
[size=75]Mark
jarhead
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by jarhead »

Speaking of stickers are we going to get any s-10crewcab.com stickers made???????????????
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

AZS10Crew wrote:Clean? Hah! That's 6 months worth of dirt plus trail mud from that morning...hardly clean! :)

i meant it was a sweet pic :wink: ya i love pewter for that reason. same color as dirt.
that shot is great. rocks, good profile, good sun. thats a cover story pic right there. its hard to get real good photos like that.....
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
Conman
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: New pic of my road grader...

Post by Conman »

AZS10Crew wrote:Got this pic this past Saturday on the way out to Martinez Cabins. You can sort of see the new prerunner bar and KC Daylighters also.

I wish we could have gotten some pics towards the end of the trail where we were driving through a creek, but I guess no one wanted to get out of their truck in 8" of water. I know...I was surprised that there was water in AZ too! :)
So that's what my pre-runner bar will look like...... Guess I better install it one day. ;)

Cheers,
Con
[size=75]2007 Hummer H3 all Stock
Sold: 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71 all Stock.
Sold: 2002 Chevy S10 Crew Cab ZR5 - Mods: Truxedo Bed Cover, APC and TYC Lights.[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

That is a calendar shot! Nice :thumb:

Have you thought about adding sliders? That is the only thing you're missing , IMO.

I hear you got plenty of the wet stuff. I have a friend that was down in Pheonix not long ago and his friend is an older weather forecaster down there. He said "I have never in my long carreer predicted rain five days in a row, any where in Arizona. This week I went nuts and predicted seven days of rain!"
Needless to say my friends golfing vacation was rather soggy :lol:

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

HenryJ wrote:That is a calendar shot! Nice :thumb:

Have you thought about adding sliders? That is the only thing you're missing , IMO.

I hear you got plenty of the wet stuff. I have a friend that was down in Pheonix not long ago and his friend is an older weather forecaster down there. He said "I have never in my long carreer predicted rain five days in a row, any where in Arizona. This week I went nuts and predicted seven days of rain!"
Needless to say my friends golfing vacation was rather soggy :lol:
Calendar shot...I like that. Does that mean I get the cover of the first officialy s10crewcab.com calendar? 8)

I tried to get Hobie to sell me the sliders off his crew, but he was too lazy to grind them off for me. :mrgreen:

Yeah...it hasn't rained this much since last spring. We started last week about 1" under average and ended the week around 2" over average. For a place that gets 7" per year...that's significant. Sun City looked like the Midwest in the winter after the hail they had...it was white everywhere.
[size=75]Mark
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

Conman wrote:So that's what my pre-runner bar will look like...... Guess I better install it one day. ;)

Cheers,
Con
When you do...have someone help you with it. It's a pain in the arse to do it yourself. And make sure you run the bolts in and out of the bar a few times before attaching it to the bumper...ORI was nice enough to powdercoat the inside of the threaded mount on the bar. :x
[size=75]Mark
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

a2b wrote:
AZS10Crew wrote:Clean? Hah! That's 6 months worth of dirt plus trail mud from that morning...hardly clean! :)

i meant it was a sweet pic :wink: ya i love pewter for that reason. same color as dirt.
that shot is great. rocks, good profile, good sun. thats a cover story pic right there. its hard to get real good photos like that.....
I'll send it into the magazines tomorrow. :mrgreen:
[size=75]Mark
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

at least your on the front page of the site :wink:
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

a2b wrote:at least your on the front page of the site :wink:
I am? What an honor. I'd like to thank everyone associated with this site for feeding my modification addiction, and my wife for not looking too closely at our credit card statements. :mrgreen:
[size=75]Mark
Conman
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Conman »

AZS10Crew wrote:
Conman wrote:So that's what my pre-runner bar will look like...... Guess I better install it one day. ;)

Cheers,
Con
When you do...have someone help you with it. It's a pain in the arse to do it yourself. And make sure you run the bolts in and out of the bar a few times before attaching it to the bumper...ORI was nice enough to powdercoat the inside of the threaded mount on the bar. :x
I got the wrong size bolts(too small) for the bottom two mounts so I have to pick them up.

Con
[size=75]2007 Hummer H3 all Stock
Sold: 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71 all Stock.
Sold: 2002 Chevy S10 Crew Cab ZR5 - Mods: Truxedo Bed Cover, APC and TYC Lights.[/size]
border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by border man »

do you have a lift or just the BL. did you install it yourself or dou you know someone who does it in phoenix? pic looks good :o
[size=75]I didn't do it, it was already like that when I got it.[/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

jalvar3667 wrote:do you have a lift or just the BL. did you install it yourself or dou you know someone who does it in phoenix? pic looks good :o
Just a BL, torsion bar crank and rear shackles. It's maybe 3"-3.5" taller than stock. I installed everything myself. I wouldn't pay anyone to do the body lift...it's pretty easy, just time consuming. Shops will charge you about $400 to install one cause it takes about 8 hours.

And thanks! 8)
[size=75]Mark