powerdyne

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

Justin
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

powerdyne

Post by Justin »

Is anyone familiar with its setup? I requested a brochure and sent an email with certain questions but still no response. I would like to supercharge Veronica over the summer but I want it blowing cold air (requiring an intercooler). Will the powerdyne supercharger accomidate an intercooler? Will I need any other modications that can be done before instal to get maximum hp (besides hedders)
[size=75]05 Sierra LLY "Silver Bull"[/size]
Steven
Crew
Crew

Post by Steven »

Powerdyne does not come with an intercooler. If you add one to the powerdyne setup, it will void their warrentee. If you go with Mach performance supercharger,... you get the intercooler. Big price difference... something to consider. He also adds the computer re-flash to maximize power gains. I'd say if your gonna do it,... from what research I did,... go mach all the way!

Good luck!
[size=75]Throttle Body Riser, CFM-Tech High Flow Throttle Blade, K&N Gen 2, JetChip Stage 2, IAT Relocated, Power Pulleys, Mod'ed MSF Sensor, Flowmaster 50, HD Radiator, MSD6AL Ignition w/MSD Wires, E-Fan, Aux. E-Fan, HD Trans Cooler, 180 Jet Power Stat, B&M Electronic Shift Improver, 2" Body lift[/size]
Superchargedcrew
Regular
Regular

Post by Superchargedcrew »

Hello,

Well I did my research and for what room we have under the hood and the ability to do it your self I choose the powerdyne supercharger kit (buy it from jegs or summit). The kit was complete and thorough. No I don't have a intercooler. Didn't see the need yet. Plus its alot of money for about another posible 10-20% increase which I don't think the motor or the trainy could stand. I did my own computer upgrade and flowmaster exhaust, the airfilter box mod and I'm now 310+ hp. And 385 ft/lb. of torque. The only change in powerdyne's system I did was changed the pully on the charger so it would create 9psi of boost instead of 7psi. As soon as I can get a members page here i'll post all my info and pictures. 8)
Supercharged S-10 Crew Powerdyne 7psi Supercharger, K&N Filter,Air box mod, Flowmaster 50 Series Exhaust crome tipped, HTPP III, A.R.E. Z Cap, Rhino Liner, Zie Bart Total Care Package, Nerf Bars, Wiper Cowl, Bug Deflector, Clear Corner Markers, HD Trans Cooler, 160* Thermostat, Red Neons in the bed, B&M Shift Improver.
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

yes, a write up for this with pics would be cool! let me know when you have it and you can just email it to me
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
| ##Budweiser ###### | ||''|"\,__.
|_...__...________ ====| |__|__|...]
"(@)'(@)""""**|(@)(@)******(@)I[/size]