Starcraft S10 Crew Cab

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

Joseph
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Starcraft S10 Crew Cab

Post by Joseph »

They will begin to supplying appearcance enhancement packagefor S10 crew cab toward the end of 2nd quarter in their New Jersey facility where the currently manufacture the upfit package on GM's Xtreme Blazer. I guess better late then never. Can't wait to see some pixs. JH68
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Does that mean there will be a "BroodWar" version too? :roflmao:

maybe a Protoss Corsair-Image

or a Terran Valkyrie-Image

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Conman
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Starcraft S10 Crew Cab

Post by Conman »

Joseph wrote:They will begin to supplying appearcance enhancement packagefor S10 crew cab toward the end of 2nd quarter in their New Jersey facility where the currently manufacture the upfit package on GM's Xtreme Blazer. I guess better late then never. Can't wait to see some pixs. JH68

Starcraft? Conversion type company. What kind of package did they say it will be?

I past the Linden, NJ plant last week on a trip to NJ. They had a GMC ZR5 and a Extreme Blazer on display in front of the plant. The Plant def. got a weathered look to it.

Cheers,

Con
[size=75]2007 Hummer H3 all Stock
Sold: 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71 all Stock.
Sold: 2002 Chevy S10 Crew Cab ZR5 - Mods: Truxedo Bed Cover, APC and TYC Lights.[/size]
Joseph
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Joseph »

Yes, the StarCraft Corp. From what the press release read I think it's called Crew Cab Sport. The web site is www.starcraftcorp.com/press.asp?release17. JH68