Yellow cat

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Yellow cat

Post by HenryJ »

Does everyone here own a yellow cat?

GAS does

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
daevans315
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by daevans315 »

[size=75]"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" - Bash.org[/size]
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

I don't but my neighbor does...

[size=67][i]"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."[/i][/size]
daevans315
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by daevans315 »

barch97 wrote:I don't but my neighbor does...

I got you beat there. These roll off the assembly line across the street from where I'm sitting right now. Actually when I saw the post i was going to ask what other color of Cat is there? But we make white ones, and olive drab ones and even blue ones on request.

Thread hijack in process..

BTW, I can get my hands on some used tires as well from cat. Anybody know what kind of a lift I need to get a 1500 80 R 63 under the crew?
[size=75]"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" - Bash.org[/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

daevans315 wrote:Thread hijack in process..

BTW, I can get my hands on some used tires as well from cat. Anybody know what kind of a lift I need to get a 1500 80 R 63 under the crew?
Start with a bottle jack and a BIG stack of 2x4's. :wink:
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
GeorgesBlazah
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by GeorgesBlazah »

We used to have a cat just like that!
[size=75]98 blazah w/ super stuff[/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

I don't own a yellow cat, but we do have some CAT 990 front loaders, a couple D10, D11 dozers, and several 777 Dump trucks at work and they are all yellow. :lol:

Steve
purduecrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by purduecrew »

haha Brule whats the point of this thread? lol

also that link is broken so it seems...
[size=75]2003 Black CC
Hot Feet Fix - Quad Light Mod - 30x9.5 BFG A/T -PA3's - Boise Spring Works Kit - PCM TUNE
COMING: ?[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

purduecrew wrote:haha Brule whats the point of this thread? lol

also that link is broken so it seems...
I think it is a new pet or one that has become the focus of his son's attention since their loss.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Actually I stumbled across the third member here , besides myself, that owns a yellow cat. I was starting to suspect a feline conspiracy to infiltrate the crew cab owners group.
Our cat has been around for quite a few years. It showed up as a stray living in my old orange Vega parts car. I sold the car out from under her, so we took her in.
Excellent mouser and has deposited a couple large gophers on our door step as well.

GAS is on another continent, so it may be a world wide conspiracy. I think I hear their helicopters circling.... :shock:

"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
- ThunderII KE7CSK
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

My Guys,
The one on top passed about 4 years ago the bottom one is still kicking and will be 17 in march.
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

I can only promise that I will try to understand the cat "thing". :wink:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

I mostly saw them as Coyote food, but there have been a couple useful ones in my lifetime.
It still pisses me off that they think they are superior to us. ;)
You know what they say..."Dogs are a mans best friend. Cats don't really need us."

- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

I think you understand where I am coming from :lol: If I had one the thing would make sure the rodents were fed :lol:
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

Dogs have owners, Cats have Staff.
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

The last yellow cat we had, was a very loving cat. All the neighbors really loved him, and when he was hit by a car, the neighbors felt it as much as the family.
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]
GAS
Crew
Crew

Post by GAS »

I wouldn’t say I own my cat. I can’t really understand how anybody can own any living creature. Do you own your girlfriend? Do your GF own you? May be wife? My cat just lives as he is.
As for his benefit – check this out http://images31.fotki.com/v1052/filevLE ... V10090.jpg
Now he is thinking how to install my aftermarket radio.
Conspiracy..? Hmmm. Don’t think so. :!: My girlfriend is in conspiracy against me rather. Sometimes I think she is energy vampire. :?:
P.S. My cat’s name is Shock and his GF`s is Junta.
roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

Dogs have owners-Cats have staff. :lol:
2001 CC LS, pewter, stock, 4.3,Wait4meperformance, CFM throttle blade, Helix throttle body spacer, 4spd auto, 3button electric 4x4 shift, heavy duty factory suspension, Bilsteins, 1" rear wheel spacers, skid plates.
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Most cats have the attitude that they allouw you to live in their house.
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]
GAS
Crew
Crew

Post by GAS »

It would be great if they pay house bills. :roll:
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

GAS wrote:It would be great if they pay house bills. :roll:
They're cheaper and cuter than any exterminator. My house and yard have been mouse, chipmunk, squirrel, opossum, raccoon, etc. free for years.
[size=67][i]"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."[/i][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Now that is a cat! Those 'possums can intimidate even a hardy animal.
My yellow friend invites all the neighbor cats over for dinner. She does a good job mousing and probably earns her keep, but we go through way more catfood than one cat could possibly eat. I see the intruders from time to time, but thus far I have only marked the lawn mower and trash cans while chasing them off with the paintball gun :roll:

- ThunderII KE7CSK
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

HenryJ wrote:Now that is a cat! Those 'possums can intimidate even a hardy animal.
I probably should have mentioned earlier, it's a black cat. So, there's nothing too intimidating :lol:
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Ahh! That make much more sense! You have superstitious 'Possums!
They will not cross the path of your black cat. :mg:

- ThunderII KE7CSK
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Ok with all the new puppy picks I felt I needed to represent the felines again.

Sindbad- Shelter rescue 4/08 after loss of Braggi my old yellow from above to old age at 17.

Aidan- Shelter rescue 5/09 after loss of my non yellow cat Carlin
Anybody else ever had a Snowshoe Siamese?
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]