Wireless Winch Controller

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Wireless Winch Controller

Post by HenryJ »

Roadless Gear Wireless Winch Control

Code: RG630
Price: $39.95
For years, Roadless Gear has been THE SOURCE for in cab winch controls (see below). Introducing the new WIRELESS winch control! Operate your winch from inside the cab, or from anywhere up to 80 feet away from your winch.

Perfect not only for safety reasons, but for convienence. Just like our dash mounted winch control, this control gives you fast access to the use of your winch. No more digging the factory remote from under the seat, plugging it into the winch and running the cable over your hood and through your window. With flick of a switch your winch can be powered in or out - remotely - with you safely inside or anywhere outside your vehicle.

* Installs in minutes on ANY winch with solenoids (which is just about every winch out there)
* Can be used in conjuction with your stock wired remote, or the Roadless Gear dash mounted remote. Use one, two or all three together!
* 80 foot range means you can operate your winch from inside the vehicle, or a safe distance away if circumstances demand
* Once installed there are NO wires to connect and disconnect each time you want to use your winch. Simply turn on the remote, press a button, and you are winching!
* Includes both transmitter and receiver
* Extra transmitters are available
* Battery saver circuitry
* Transmitter has extra long life and visual indicator light to show battery condition.
* Batteries are common and readily available
Most others I have seen are over $100. Anyone try this one?

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Yep, just finished installing one that was over $100. :lol:

WARN Wireless Control System - CONTROL YOUR WINCH WITH NO STRINGS (OR WIRES) ATTACHED!!

You spoke, WARN listened. This all-new Wireless Control System is designed from the ground up to suit your needs, and works with WARN® Powersports Winches. The system is quick and easy to install, thanks to a wiring harness with an integrated antenna, and all necessary mounting hardware. The system allows you to operate your winch from anywhere within a 50' radius, increasing your recovery options.

* OPERATES YOUR WINCH FROM ANYWHERE WITHIN A 50' RADIUS
* WIRING HARNESS WITH BUILT-IN ANTENNA AND ALL NECESSARY HARDWARE ALLOWS FOR QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION
* ACTIVATION PROCESS AND RECESSED BUTTONS PREVENT ACCIDENTAL WINCH ACTIVATION
* TWO COLOR LED INDICATES WHEN THE SYSTEM HAS POWERED ON (GREEN) AND WHEN THE SYSTEM HAS BEGUN WINCHING (RED). BLINKING RED LED INDICATES LOW BATTERY LIFE.
* SYSTEM AUTOMATICALLY POWERS OFF TO CONSERVE BATTERY LIFE
* RUGGED, WATERPROOF RECEIVER IGNORES INTERFERENCE FROM OTHER SIGNALS
* ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED HANDHELD REMOTE HAS LARGE BUTTONS FOR EASY USE - EVEN WHEN WEARING GLOVES
* WORKS AT ALL VEHICLE VOLTAGE LEVELS THAT ALLOW WINCH OPERATION
* ALL COMPONENTS ARE WEATHERPROOF
* HANDLEBAR-MOUNTED HOLSTER KEEPS THE HANDHELD REMOTE AT THE READY
I don't like the fact that I can not "bump" the winch with it any longer. Makes the final foot of so difficult when powering in.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]