Pictures from my WV road trip, then to my camp last weekend.

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Pictures from my WV road trip, then to my camp last weekend.

Post by fallvitals »

What the heck, ill post the album link here.

My girlfriend, Brittany, and I went on a little roadtrip around West Virginia. To Hawks Nest, across to the Cranberry Glades, the Scenic Highway, then over to my camp in Millboro Springs, VA. All these places I have been to in the past, she hadn't. Had a good time. Even saw my first bear in the wild cross the road infront of me a few miles shy of my camp.

I even got her to fish! She said she never would because she "couldn't hurt the fish." She said she wouldn't get in the water either, but she wanted to wade up to the dam pictured in some of the pictures toward the bottom!

http://imageevent.com/rc_racer_007/camp71209
green02crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by green02crew »

Sounds like a fun trip. I wish I could go a day WITHOUT seeing a bear... Things jump out in front of me and I get lots of calls for service because they get into dumpsters ( I mean metal ones, not the female kind).

Catch any good fish??
2002 S-10 Crew Cab
Too Many Mods Check the Readers Rides Page
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by fallvitals »

lol, Well I was pretty excited to see my first bear. Really shocking I have gone this long without seeing one. I thought it was a calf that had gotten loose at first, lol.

I got two chained Pickerel. Pictures of both of em in that album, one small small mouth bass, and a lot of red eyes. Actually those chained pickerel I caught were a good sized fish for that stretch of the river. I caught one of those YEARS ago, I had to be like 10 at the oldest. And the #2 and #3 I caught was last weekend, lol.
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

So whats your ride look like?
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by fallvitals »

We took the girlfriend's Chevy Cobalt on that trip.

Gave her the option of a lot of sight seeing with her car, or taking my truck and the jet ski up to lake MooMaw. She choose driving around.