Caught my dad with my gf !!!!

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Caught my dad with my gf !!!!

Post by border man »

:twisted: I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thang, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on vacation for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right . I asked my Father if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when bam clear as day right in my Kitchen I catch my Father red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was PISSED, told him to get his meat out of GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my Father had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been. - when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I start swingin at him?

or

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

heres pics of my GF for the pervs on here...

i just had to share this with everyone. . saw it on another forum and i lol'd

For those that still haven't figured it out... GF = George Foreman.
[size=75]I didn't do it, it was already like that when I got it.[/size]
kxracer
Crew
Crew

Post by kxracer »

lol, OMFG that was hilarious. :lol: :roll:
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Good one, Bro! :lol:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
jflatley
Crew
Crew

Post by jflatley »

I thought it sounded wierd when I first read it and it said "My GF got turned off". I thought to myself, What???.

That was good, I like that.
kwalsh
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by kwalsh »

:clap: That was funny!!
[size=75]"Pain = weakness leaving the body."[/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

:roflmao: :thumb:

Steve
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Re: Caught my dad with my gf !!!!

Post by barch97 »

border man wrote:heres pics of my GF for the pervs on here...
WOW, she's HOT! :wink:
[size=67][i]"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."[/i][/size]
DeiselRed
Crew
Crew

Post by DeiselRed »

hahahahahhaha!!!!!! that was AWSOME
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

I know where you got that, and I found funny as all get out over there too! :wink: I thought about posting it over here. 8)
[size=75]'01 CC w/ a bunch of Mods. More always on the way.
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]
border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by border man »

WVHogRider wrote:I know where you got that, and I found funny as all get out over there too! :wink: I thought about posting it over here. 8)
I get my daily fix "over there" too :o
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

border man wrote:
WVHogRider wrote:I know where you got that, and I found funny as all get out over there too! :wink: I thought about posting it over here. 8)
And you respected Border Man's seniority. Wassup with the sudden reemergence? Between GFs or did you lay it down? Not that I would know anything about that. :wink:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

that was good I had to share that on my Other forum
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

I got my GF off a friend, she was well worn and starting to get inconsistent, one minute she ran hot and the next was cold as ice, she was also getting a bit flaky if you get my meaning. My buddy traded her in a a younger model that liked different positions and could go from 0 to 450 in seconds and back again. My GF don't polish up as nice as his but at least she knows her place in the kitchen and has yet to fail to please me with her efforts. I think I will keep here for a while (at least until a better deal comes along). :lol:
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

f9k9 wrote:
border man wrote:
And you respected Border Man's seniority. Wassup with the sudden reemergence? Between GFs or did you lay it down? Not that I would know anything about that. :wink:
No, Border man just beat me to it. Also, no, to the between GF's, (been with the same little fiery italian for like 1 1/2 yrs), or laying it down. I just finally got around to doing all the maintenance that's been due on the truck, (distributer cap, rotor, plugs, plug wires, transmission cooler, oil, oil & fuel filter, lube, door pins, radiator flush, tire rotation, rear brake pads, rear axle fluid, new electric 4 & 6 pole trailer plug). I've been busy trying to get the truck up to snuff for vacation pulling my camper to my camping area. :wink: I lurk over here from time to time, but I spend my majority of time over on the HD forum as there's more eye candy over there if you know what I mean. :D
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]
border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by border man »

Hog Man, how's the riding weather in WV? My bike has been put up for the summer, too damn hot!! Let my bike sit in the garage for a week without riding, and the battery went dead. Only a year old. Can't wait for winter, that's when AZ is riding country again.
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

border man wrote:Hog Man, how's the riding weather in WV? My bike has been put up for the summer, too damn hot!! Let my bike sit in the garage for a week without riding, and the battery went dead. Only a year old. Can't wait for winter, that's when AZ is riding country again.
:shock: Too hot to ride.....Blasphamy! J/K, I know some of the other guys on the HD website have said the same thing. Found it funny because I've never find it to hot to ride. Oh, and yes, those newer bikes with the security need to go on a battery tender if they are going to sit for a little while, so I hear. I'm still on my OEM battery with it never being on a tender, (10th year), but I just bought the replacement due to getting some slow starts. However, the new battery is still sitting on my bar. :cheers:

Weather wise, I catch a patch of rain every once in a while, but every hog has got to get a shower now and then. :lol: Temps are nice, varying between mid-60's to low 80's.

Keep your fists in the wind, and the rubber side down. :rock:
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Bikes out like swarms of blackflies in springtime this week up here. First week of high 70's to mid 80's all summer without rain
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]