bad news

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

paintballrocker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

bad news

Post by paintballrocker »

"hey, that mud hole looks deep" -buddy
"nah i think its shallow" -Me
ker klunk, "ah sh*t, its f*cking stuck" -both of us

lol

So yeah i was mudding today and found a new trail to try, ended up getting stuck up to the body in water n mud. had to wait an hour for my bro to come pick me out
[size=75]2002 CC, westin push bar with 2 lights, bed cover, custom made cat-back exhaust.......soon a steering stabilizer mod, lift, sounds system[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Good time to do a little maintenance and to relocate the vent hose on your rear diff if, you have not done so already.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by fallvitals »

any damage? How deep was it?

This Thread Is Worthless Without Pictures! 8)
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

Just explain in detail, some can still picture it in their minds. 8) 8)
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN
paintballrocker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

well i didnt have any pics of it acutally stuck. lol and i didnt have any cell phone service. i had to walk 3 miles to a gas station to call my brother :lol:

Forum image size limit is 100k-HJ
[size=75]2002 CC, westin push bar with 2 lights, bed cover, custom made cat-back exhaust.......soon a steering stabilizer mod, lift, sounds system[/size]
paintballrocker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

relocate the vent hose on your rear diff
anyone have a thread link or tips on how to relocate the vent hoses/

also how many "vent hoses" do our trucks have, just the rear diff/ or maybe the front diff too? im just worried about damaging my truck cuz i drive thro water and mud alot
s10 again
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by s10 again »

paintballrocker wrote:well i didnt have any pics of it acutally stuck. lol and i didnt have any cell phone service. i had to walk 3 miles to a gas station to call my brother :lol:

Been there done that but had to call my wife that was at home an hour away to bring me make shift recovery gear. :yikes:

Chris