Had a knock at the door.

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Had a knock at the door.

Post by fallvitals »

So before I went to work yesterday evening, I heard the door bell ring, and mo hollered at me (hey, im moving out shortly :P ), she said there was a guy outside that wanted to talk to me about my truck. :shock:

Im thinking great he either hit it or wants to try and buy it.

Go outside and theres a younger guy, say 18ish, on the side walk, and a older man on my porch. Im thinking great he wants to try and buy it for his kid. While introducing himself I see he has a pweter colored s-10 crew cab as well.He asked if I had lited my truck, cause it caught his eye, and he was interested in doing a little something to his.

So we got to talking about what all I did, how chevy was dumb for not making a zr2 version of the crew cab. I forgot to mention this site to him :oops: But, he said he was intersted in doing a body lift. He lives in florida, he doesn't offroad or anything, he just wants it to look a little better.

Just thought id share that, lol. Gues i was off base on him wanting to buy it, lol. But the day after I got my 33s on, a car salesman from the place I got my crew cab was here (sister buying a car) he mentioned something about buying it, lol. I said I just got the 33s put on, I have to ruin em first, lol. He also recalled seeing that truck on the lot a few months back.