Hello

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

Adamr916

Hello

Post by Adamr916 »

Hi, my name is Adam, a few of you may know me from other boards(ZR2USA, S10Extremist, TXZR2) but i figured since this is one of my normal boards that i lurk around every now and then. So i went ahead and finally joined this little community and maybe i can offer some help to anyone.

But i know that no one cares about the person, just what they drive, so here you go:
She's a '00 Blazer ZR2 with a 5in BDS on 32in BFG A/Ts with stock gearing and a working G80(or it worked last time i took it wheeling) and some other little things
(sorry if the pics too big)
BTW has anyone ever noticed that the CC in the corner is mirrored?
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: Hello

Post by HenryJ »

Adamr916 wrote:Hi, my name is Adam... has anyone ever noticed that the CC in the corner is mirrored?
Welcome aboard :wave:
No one mentioned it until now. I flipped it to fit in the header and look right when I did that banner. Guess we are a little like the people in the mirror?

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Adamr916

Post by Adamr916 »

a little backwards, but still functioning? :lol:
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Welcome aboard Adam!!! Where do you hail from? Might come in handy for you or a fellow member to know where you are at.
Someone might want to have a wrench party. :wink:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Welcome, You will find this is one of the few site where the person is as important as the rig (or at least a close second). Personal details help us keep perspective on how we answer questions and advise others on the plans they have for their rigs.

If you take a look through the NOS section you will see threads on everything from computers to hot water heaters, just another way to help out those who find us here.
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

Welcome aboard. The more "wrenches" the better. Sometimes a contrasting opinion on a problem or issue is a helpful thing.
2001 CC LS, pewter, stock, 4.3,Wait4meperformance, CFM throttle blade, Helix throttle body spacer, 4spd auto, 3button electric 4x4 shift, heavy duty factory suspension, Bilsteins, 1" rear wheel spacers, skid plates.
Adamr916

Post by Adamr916 »

well right now i'm in the seattle area, but towards the end of october i'm going back home to texas, then a week later(if things go as planned) i'm going up to tulsa to start school
s10 again
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by s10 again »

One newbie to another hello!

Chris.