House Bill To Close Moab

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

House Bill To Close Moab

Post by F9K9 »

[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

Good thing the envro-wackos are thinking of preventing damage to the rocks by all those nasty bikers and 4-wheelers. Pretty soon you'll have to go to the moon to enjoy anything. At least till the save the moon wackos organize. :roll:
2001 CC LS, pewter, stock, 4.3,Wait4meperformance, CFM throttle blade, Helix throttle body spacer, 4spd auto, 3button electric 4x4 shift, heavy duty factory suspension, Bilsteins, 1" rear wheel spacers, skid plates.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Just click on the link on the AMA page. Then just enter your zip code and your representative's name will pop up and you can email him voicing your opposition.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
kxracer
Crew
Crew

Post by kxracer »

f9k9 wrote:Just click on the link on the AMA page. Then just enter your zip code and your representative's name will pop up and you can email him voicing your opposition.
Done, was thinking about going to moab on a senior trip with one of my friends. Dirt bikes and ATV's would be going to.
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by fallvitals »

Done
paintballrocker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by paintballrocker »

x2
[size=75]2002 CC, westin push bar with 2 lights, bed cover, custom made cat-back exhaust.......soon a steering stabilizer mod, lift, sounds system[/size]
PATRICKH
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by PATRICKH »

WTF?!?!? Why is it that these A**holes think that they have to do this kind of crap all the time. :twisted:

We have a dragstrip near here that has been open since the 40's and the idiots that moved in next to it started complaining about the noise and are trying to shut it down. :cry:

Getting tired of a few people making the decisions for the rest of us.

Oh, BTW, went to the website and sent an email. Thanks for bring this one up f9k9
[size=75]"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things"[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Got a letter back from my congressman today. ".....I will keep your concerns in mind should this legislation come to the House floor for a vote"