Hello all...

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

WileyHunter
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Hello all...

Post by WileyHunter »

So I finally popped in here after a good spell away. Looks like y'all have been busy, lot's of reading had to catch up with :)

I am back working (part time) at the local airport after 8 months of being laid off. At least it's something. I'm looking for something that could take me back east somewhere, Indiana/Ohio/Kentucky area maybe (but am open to some other areas).

Truck is still running great! Am trying to do a few small mods on it when extra $ comes my way. Other than that just hoping that nothing breaks on either of our vehicles.

Take care all and I hope to be on here more frequently again.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Good to hear you're employed again and things are going well.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

HenryJ wrote:Good to hear you're employed again and things are going well.
+1 What kind of work do you two do? I'll keep an eye open for ya'!
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
WileyHunter
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WileyHunter »

Background in Electronics Repair (with specialties ranging from copiers/computers to weapons systems/tethered balloon avionics). I've run my own business before, and am currently trying to get another off the ground, dealing with computers. I appreciate the offer/effort, every extra set of eyes helps in today's world :).
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

I will look around for ya"
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]