What's your kid count?

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

MikeyZR5

What's your kid count?

Post by MikeyZR5 »

I personally have one 5 year old boy
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

:lol: Tallying "Yard apes" :lol:

I have one 2yr old boy :D and an Australian shepherd that is treated like one of the kids ;)

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
MikeyZR5

Post by MikeyZR5 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: "Yard Apes"...Good one!!
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

0 here...my wife and I still have a few years (4) of our twenties left to enjoy. :D
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

I've got a 3 year old boy. I also have a 14 year old girl from a previous marriage.

I like the "Yard Apes" name. I call mine "Munchkins". :lol:
NTXCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by NTXCrew »

0 right now, but we have a dog named Simon who think's he's a person. He's 1/2 Jack Russell Terrier and 1/2 Rat Terrier, but he looks like the first. Think Eddie off of Fraiser. And, yes, my wife made sure he has his own scrapbook (That's from an earlier thread).
2003 S-10 Crew Cab - Indigo Blue Metallic
Flowmaster 40 w/ turndown, Chopped Airbox, APC clear corners, Trenz billet bowtie, Shaved badges, Sylvania Silverstars, Xenon fogs
-Jim
Brad
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Brad »

I order of appearance. My 22 step daughter, my 9 year old Golden Retreiver, the cat, the other cat(mitten paw), my mixed breed and a 2 and 1/2 year old son.
Freinds don't let freinds crank torsion bars.
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

No kids, just this silly dog:

[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
Conman
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Conman »

One 1 year old Boy and a 9+ year old Beagle.

No online pics for the baby, but Barney the Beagle got his own site:

www.barney.8k.com. There are some very old pics but you get the idea.

Cheers,

Con
[size=75]2007 Hummer H3 all Stock
Sold: 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71 all Stock.
Sold: 2002 Chevy S10 Crew Cab ZR5 - Mods: Truxedo Bed Cover, APC and TYC Lights.[/size]
Justin
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Justin »

enjoying the single life (only 21) while dating the same woman for 3 years...No plans for kids any time soon...I am looking to build my own home after i graduate..i would prefer to have a mortgage and have a decent home before having kids

oh who am i kidding..im still 21!!! :lol:
[size=75]05 Sierra LLY "Silver Bull"[/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

Justin wrote:enjoying the single life (only 21) while dating the same woman for 3 years...No plans for kids any time soon...I am looking to build my own home after i graduate..i would prefer to have a mortgage and have a decent home before having kids

oh who am i kidding..im still 21!!! :lol:

And you should enjoy it while you can. I'm 45. I've got the house, the mortgage, the kids, the bills and all the other responsabilities. Oh, it's not that I'm not happy or anything. I still have fun, just not as wild as it used to be. But sometimes I look back to when I was 21 and didn't have all the worries I have now. Same advice to all the other "young 'uns" on this board. Live it up while you can! :D
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

no kids and dont want any

i did have a dog once last year. some of you might remember this pic

Image[/url]
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
| ##Budweiser ###### | ||''|"\,__.
|_...__...________ ====| |__|__|...]
"(@)'(@)""""**|(@)(@)******(@)I[/size]
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

And you got rid of it? Look at dat face, lol
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
NTXCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by NTXCrew »

Probably fell out on one of those suspension breaking rides of his...
Flowmaster 40 w/ turndown, Chopped Airbox, APC clear corners, Trenz billet bowtie, Shaved badges, Sylvania Silverstars, Xenon fogs
-Jim
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

NTXCrew wrote:Probably fell out on one of those suspension breaking rides of his...

yes, she actually did fall out and i ran over her :lol:
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
Steven
Crew
Crew

Post by Steven »

I've got a 7 year old daughter, and a 5 year old boy. 2 German shepherds, 8 and 5 years old.
[size=75]Throttle Body Riser, CFM-Tech High Flow Throttle Blade, K&N Gen 2, JetChip Stage 2, IAT Relocated, Power Pulleys, Mod'ed MSF Sensor, Flowmaster 50, HD Radiator, MSD6AL Ignition w/MSD Wires, E-Fan, Aux. E-Fan, HD Trans Cooler, 180 Jet Power Stat, B&M Electronic Shift Improver, 2" Body lift[/size]
ExMoparMan
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ExMoparMan »

Okay here is the predicament I am in - 1 wife, 1 soon to be 20year old daughter, 1 15year old daughter starting to drive, 2 female cats, 2 female dogs. The only other male in the house with me is the Beta fish :twisted:
Doogy
Regular
Regular

Post by Doogy »

I have 2 rug rats. 1 who turns 4 on July 4th,(NN Yankee Doodle), and the other will be two this October 3rd. They both are already truck crazy but for some reason keep fighting over a toy black Ford Crew Cab....................must be from thier mothers side. :lol: We also have a furry kid. A 10 year old Keashond.
Doogy
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

Well...since we're including pets in the "kids" category...we have 1 psychotic cat named Monkey and 5 fish in a 55 gal tank. Still no "yard apes" though. :D
[size=75]Mark
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
NTXCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by NTXCrew »

ExMoparMan wrote:Okay here is the predicament I am in - 1 wife, 1 soon to be 20year old daughter, 1 15year old daughter starting to drive, 2 female cats, 2 female dogs. The only other male in the house with me is the Beta fish :twisted:

at least Beta fish are aggressive...
-Jim
NTXCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by NTXCrew »

a2b wrote:
NTXCrew wrote:Probably fell out on one of those suspension breaking rides of his...

yes, she actually did fall out and i ran over her :lol:

That's awful!!!!
-Jim
ExMoparMan
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ExMoparMan »

He's not anymore, one of the female cats has had had him out of his tank twice :x so he just hides behind the fake plants :lol:
Jim

Post by Jim »

I have two kids, 15 year old son & a daughter 12. One 6 year old Corgi.

Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.
Jeff
Crew
Crew

Post by Jeff »

Well Looks like Im the winner, or looser, however you look at it, I have a 19 year old son, a 14 year old daughter, two 11 year old daughters(not twins), and a 4 year old choclate lab, no wonder I have a hard time convincing the wife that I need more toys for the CC :lol:
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

Oh, we're counting pets now? Ok. We also have a "tortoise shell" cat (kinda like a calico but the colors are more mixed up) and the dumbest black lab anyone ever saw. I mean this dog is so stupid you almost have to feel sorry for her. Oh, can I also count the mice in the barn? :lol:
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

[quote="GaryH"]Oh, we're counting pets now? Ok. We also have a "tortoise shell" cat (kinda like a calico but the colors are more mixed up) and the dumbest black lab anyone ever saw. I mean this dog is so stupid you almost have to feel sorry for her. Oh, can I also count the mice in the barn? :lol:[/quote="GaryH"]

you have a barn!!! i want one so bad.

my sister called me the other day. she found 2 acres with a 3 bedroom house, a barn with stables and a pond for 133k

i told her immeidiately that i would buy it for her and she could rent it out....and plus it will give me a vacation home. the property is in louisiana.

well she called the realator and someone had just put a bid in the day before and they had accepted :cry:

so i lost the house
Last edited by a2b on Fri Jun 13, 2003 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

a2b wrote: a barn with stables and a pond for 133k

That's a nice bar to have stables and a pond right there. What kind of drinks do they serve? Is there a dance floor and a pool table too? :D :bounce:
[size=75]Mark
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

AZS10Crew wrote:

That's a nice bar to have stables and a pond right there. What kind of drinks do they serve? Is there a dance floor and a pool table too? :D :bounce:

i dont get it :wink:
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

a2b wrote:
AZS10Crew wrote:

i dont get it :wink:

a2b wrote:Last edited by a2b on Fri Jun 13, 2003 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
:P

I do. :D
Last edited by AZS10Crew on Fri Jun 13, 2003 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75]Mark
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

i am still at a loss on this one :lol:
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

a2b wrote:i am still at a loss on this one :lol:

Damn you and your moderator powers! :lol:
[size=75]Mark
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

AZS10Crew wrote:
a2b wrote:i am still at a loss on this one :lol:

Damn you and your moderator powers! :lol:

:lol: :evil:
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

a2b wrote:
GaryH wrote:Oh, we're counting pets now? Ok. We also have a "tortoise shell" cat (kinda like a calico but the colors are more mixed up) and the dumbest black lab anyone ever saw. I mean this dog is so stupid you almost have to feel sorry for her. Oh, can I also count the mice in the barn? :lol:[/quote="GaryH"]

you have a barn!!! i want one so bad.

my sister called me the other day. she found 2 acres with a 3 bedroom house, a barn with stables and a pond for 133k

i told her immeidiately that i would buy it for her and she could rent it out....and plus it will give me a vacation home. the property is in louisiana.

well she called the realator and someone had just put a bid in the day before and they had accepted :cry:

so i lost the house

Well, we sort of have a barn. It's really just an inside joke that I probably shouldn't have posted. Where we live we are surrounded by farms. What I have is a very large storage shed in back of our house (and yes, it has mice). I jokingly call it our "barn" but it really isn't. I wish we really had a barn and the rest of the farm to go with it. I spent a lot of "growning up time" on my uncle's dairy farm in Indiana so I guess it's sort of in my blood. Where we live you either inherit a farm from your family or you have to be a millionaire to afford to buy one. :roll:
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

i have a cousin inindiana that has a dairy farm
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

I'm originally from Indiana...and I know a few dairy farmers. Where are your relatives located?
[size=75]Mark
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

My Uncle's farm was just outside a town called Ladoga (Sp?) but most are scattered around Lafayette. Also the name Crawfordsville or Crawford or something comes to mind. It's been quite a few years and most of my relatives have passed away now.
Last edited by Rusty on Fri Jun 13, 2003 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

Gotta have at least 50-100 acres, maybe some day. I grew up around farms also. Had a few chicken coops and grew lotsa crop. :)
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

quickbiker wrote:Gotta have at least 50-100 acres, maybe some day. I grew up around farms also. Had a few chicken coops and grew lotsa crop. :)

I don't know how well you know the Nokesville area. I have Hawkin's farm right in my back yard. He's the one with the dancing cow, goose and pig painted on the side

And of course, it's John Deere green with yellow windows! :lol:
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

Were is the Mail pouch? :lol:
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

GaryH wrote:My Uncle's farm was just outside a town called Ladoga (Sp?) but most are scattered around Lafayette. Also the name Crawfordsville or Crawford or something comes to mind. It's been quite a few years and most of my relatives have passed away now.

Never heard of Ladoga, but I lived in Lafayette (actually West Lafayette...at Purdue) for over 4 years. just before I moved to AZ actually. I know Crawfordsville too. There's a pretty good strip club there...converted warehouse. They raffle a Harley there every year. And there's good lap dances too. :thumb:
[size=75]Mark
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

AZS10Crew wrote:
GaryH wrote:My Uncle's farm was just outside a town called Ladoga (Sp?) but most are scattered around Lafayette. Also the name Crawfordsville or Crawford or something comes to mind. It's been quite a few years and most of my relatives have passed away now.

Never heard of Ladoga, but I lived in Lafayette (actually West Lafayette...at Purdue) for over 4 years. just before I moved to AZ actually. I know Crawfordsville too. There's a pretty good strip club there...converted warehouse. They raffle a Harley there every year. And there's good lap dances too. :thumb:

Ladoga is about 10-15 miles south east of Ladoga (according to mapquest). It used to be one of those little "blink and you'll miss it" towns, at least as I remember it. I think my Uncle's farm was just north of town but it's been at least 30 years since I was last there so the memories are fading, unfortunately.

Sounds like I was hanging around all the boring spots in Crawfordsville though! Man, I missed all the fun! :lol:
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

my cousin just moved up their a few years ago. his name is lowell wall. elite dairy industries....i have no idea where he lives
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

I grew up near one of those "blink and you'll miss it" towns too...Royal Center. It was neither royal, nor the center of anything...except maybe boredom. :lol:

Touch of Class was the name of that strip club in Crawfordsville. It was right off I-74 at SR 231. Ahh...memories. :D
[size=75]Mark
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

Nokesville, Virginia is one of those "blink and you'll miss it" towns too. I've lived around northern Va most of my life and never knew it was here until 4 years ago when my wife and I were house hunting and they showed us the house we are in now. This place makes "Mayberry R.F.D." look like New York City and I hope it stays that way. Nice and quiet. But if I want noise, I don't have to travel very far! Manassas is only 10 miles up the road (and they have a "Hooters").
marks10cc
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by marks10cc »

13 yr old step son... 3 yr old daughter... 6 month old boy

Please PM me with an address to send your donations from pitty.

Thank you,

-Mark

LOL, I guess it's not too bad, that's why BEER was invented! Although, terrible 2/3's, an infant, and a teenager... okay, it is that bad. :lol:
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

GaryH wrote:I don't have to travel very far! Manassas is only 10 miles up the road (and they have a "Hooters").

ya...i spent alot of time in a town called miday,tx. 250 people along a 2 lane highway. no cops or nothing. 1 volunteer fire truck. and one store where you could dine in anytime of the day, buy gas, groceries, clothes, and rent movies all in a 70' x 30' room.....and then if you wanted to real action, you could go to madisonville which was 15 miles away and eat at pizza hut :lol:
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
QnsRyche
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by QnsRyche »

3 boys ... twins 11 and a 13 and 2 dogs... boxer and a mixed[sheppard and lab] and since i pull a trailer.... im looking to a crewcab dodge diesel.... yes i know dodge... but its cheaper than the chev [and looks better!.] damn i hate to say that :twisted: