Horsehammerr's Ride

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Horsehammerr's Ride

Post by BADs Crew »

I posted this for Horsehammerr at the other site but it looks to be lost. There's more than one Yellow Crew in town.

[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
raven2510
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Horsehammerr's Ride

Post by raven2510 »

I have to say...I love yellow s10's with the flares. Wish mine was yellow.
1999 Chevy S10 ZR2
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

Hey BADs crew , I thanked you on the Extreme side, but Thanks again, on the Crewcab side this time. Sure wish I could figure out how to move pictures around. Be real good to have that exact picture on my avatar, with the cool graphics. :thumb: :mrgreen: 8) I sized one down to 150px by 112px ,but the graphics weren't there and I had no luck making the switch. :x :oops:
Last edited by Horsehammerr on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Take a look in the Information forum. It is all there on how to step by step reduce the size of an image. Programs to use and how to do it.
Take the time to learn how. It is a skill that will serve your future on the internet well.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

Thanks for telling me again Brule. I've read and tried about enough. There is something missing or out of sequence in all I've read. Probably spent 12+ hours trying to teach ME how to do these picture stunts. Your help is great but, I'm unable to understand something that is needed to do this right.
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Pick out the appropriate topic and post your questions on what is not working for you. There are also some very good sites like "howtodoit" that lead you through the process too.
It is worth your time to do a little research and figure out the process.
"It just ain't work'n" helps no one. Working through it helps everyone.
Post your experience and what you do to solve the problem. That will help future members.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

There , with a little help from a friend, I got one step done, at least partly on my own. That is my truck in my avatar. All I can say is real help is hard to find and THANK YOU for yours Brian !! :o :D 8)
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Your welcome. Check your pms again.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]