Summer

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Summer

Post by 04crewvt »

Our correspondent from the Great State of Vermont reports:

"Summer's almost here...we can now see the deer moving around.
Yep, won't be long now…"

[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
LUVMY02CREW
Crew
Crew

Re: Summer

Post by LUVMY02CREW »

:lol:

That's good, that's real good.
[size=75]ALWAYS pray for and expect the best, but be prepared for the worst! Life seems to operate a little smoother for me this way[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

That is wrong in so many ways Brian! :lol:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
s10 again
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by s10 again »

:roflmao:

Thats good I wish it were true this has been a bad winter for me. Snow/ice have broken both my truck and my arm. Thats what I get for wishing for a good snow for the kids to play in. No good deed goes unpunished!!! Looking at chance of 1-3 inches in the next couple of days.

Chris.
green02crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by green02crew »

How bad did this rain effect you guys up in VT. We have lost most of our snow here in Lancaster. I know that the riding north of us toward the border is supposed to be OK still. The trails are down to brown now, unpacked still seems good just heavy.
2002 S-10 Crew Cab
Too Many Mods Check the Readers Rides Page
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

We are in a flood watch currently, rain started up my way about noon today very heavy with wind gusts upward of 45 mph. I currently have a swimming pool in my back yard from the rain and melt off. Try to go off-road right now and good old VT Mud will eat your rig.
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
green02crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by green02crew »

That is also similar to what we had although it hit almost 50*. Just started cooling off now.
2002 S-10 Crew Cab
Too Many Mods Check the Readers Rides Page
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

From over 65" of snow from 12/18 until about 1/14 snow melted off, temps in the upper 40's to low 50's end of last wek, to 2" of rain Sat and Sunday, snow Monday and Tuesday, supposed to get more snow about Friday, I'm ready for summer.
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]