A little bit of snow

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

A little bit of snow

Post by BADs Crew »

Two Blizzards back to back, I'm a little blown out trying to keep up on my driveway.

[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Re: A little bit of snow

Post by fallvitals »

Wow, I hadn't seen any pictures yet but wow. I'm shocked I didn't get it that bad here, I'm not all that far away from your area, but glad we didn't.

Good thing you have those markers! lol.
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

It got snow crazy here. I had to help my neighbor cut a path down thru the horse pasture so he cold feed his horse "Thunder" Than the second one hit and covered it in. Another job for tomorow. We had drifts 5 feet high. I would had been cutting sod if I didn't have the driveway markers.

[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by fallvitals »

Wheres Al Gore when you need him? :loser:
raven2510
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by raven2510 »

I love how the storms there were national news....everyone was all freaking out. We go the same amount of snow in a weeks period a month ago and I never saw anything on the national news. No one cares about the midwest. :cry: haha :roflmao:
1999 Chevy S10 ZR2
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

Yes but most of us in the Heart of our country don't freak with a little weather. Just lock'em in and go. :rock: :roflmao:
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Horsehammerr wrote:Yes but most of us in the Heart of our country don't freak with a little weather. Just lock'em in and go. :rock: :roflmao:
Thats why I have two 4wd trucks but the better half freaks out if theres an inch of snow on the driveway. :lol:
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

We ended up with about 20 in. on the ground. Drifts in the higher portion of the county are running as high as 12 ft. We've been using every thing we have in the county and have had equipment sent in from other areas. fallvitals, how much did you get in the valley. As of yesterday, we have had over 101 in of snow since it started snowing in Nov.
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by fallvitals »

I'm. Right beside the Kanawha river, the worst we had was maybe 6". Total this year, no clue. The valley is always spared the worst of it, but dr e 5 minutes outside the valley there's twice as much.

Mountains must still be bad, they haven't stocked cranberry river, Williams, etc (trout).
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

The way the weather looks, it may be 3 or 4 weeks before they get to stock any at all. Winter storm watch for the mountains from Beckley to Elkins thru Monday night
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by fallvitals »

On the plus side they will double up once they do start stocking.

The local lake here got stocked once during that warm period like the 21st-ish of January. It was fishable for a week the. Froze over the where you can't fish it. But not thick enough it ice fish! It'll freeze then get just warm enough to thin it! It sucks, lol.