Deed is Done. S10 is gone.

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

Sonoma GT
Crew
Crew

Deed is Done. S10 is gone.

Post by Sonoma GT »

The old S10 Crew is gone. Traded in on this. Some may think its ugly. That's OK with me ,everyone has an opinion. The smaller crew cabs are the only trucks that fit my needs and GM is what I like so there you have it.
Its a 2009 Crew Cab Colorado Z71. It was the only one I could find that had everything that I wanted so I drove across the state (PA.) to get it.
It's a Loaded GM Factory Demo with Leather,Power Sunroof, XM,On-star,Towing Package, Locking Rear and just about everything else they offered on this platform.
So far I like it,Time will tell.
The Colorado forums are not so good. No other forum that I have used compares to this one. I wish that all of you guys had Colorado's now. I will miss all of the useful info here.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: Deed is Done. S10 is gone.

Post by HenryJ »

Good looking truck. If it was Buckskin tan, I'd be on my way to the dealer :rock:

Don't be a stranger. Someday we may all be in the next generation of GM trucks.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by fallvitals »

I nearly got a colorado myself, just all that I found were standards (I can drive a standard) and 5k more then I wanted to pay. I'm not sure if I will ever buy a brand new truck, they loose too much value. Which in a few months I'll definantly be able to buy a new vehicle easily if I truely wanted.

Nice truck, what is it the inline 5? I know in 09 then came out with the v8 Colorado. Now I would love to have that, smaller truck lots of power. I don't care for larger trucks myself.
Serge PETIT
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Serge PETIT »

Congratulations ! Nice truck and not to big !!!!! :D Perfect for French roads ! :lol:
Wish you a good , long and safe road with your new truck :D
Last edited by Serge PETIT on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

You made it almost 4 years with the Crew. Good luck with the new one.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]