A "As Seen on TV" product that might be worth it

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

A "As Seen on TV" product that might be worth it

Post by fallvitals »

http://buydropstop.com/

So simple... and effective... I might have to order one,,, I was wanting to get one of those included dash, anti slide, mates any ways.
s10 again
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: A "As Seen on TV" product that might be worth it

Post by s10 again »

:x :twisted: That is so stupid simple!!! Why didn't I think of that and make millions. But :evil: I think I will steal it yes yes steal it. Some pipe insulation,fabric and the wife is handy with a needle I can have it for less than half. Won't make millions but won't have to pay shipping and handling either. Some of those guys must handle that stuff a lot before they ship it.

Chris.
green02crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by green02crew »

That reminds me of how many times I've lost my cell phone under the seat in the crown vic taking off in a hurry
2002 S-10 Crew Cab
Too Many Mods Check the Readers Rides Page
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by fallvitals »

$28 shipped.. $20 aint bad, but that $8.. makes it a bit hard to swallow at nearly $30. By the time I got all the supplies together and bought that anti-slide dash mat, and get upset about the out come of my stitching, lol, I will have wished I just bought it. But yeah, crazy stupid. But i rarely loose anything between the seats.

Generally when I do, its something that slides out of my pocket and goes between the seat and back of the chair crack. I thought I lost a pocket knife once, I found it a year later under the seat.

Then lost it again 2 weeks later the same way in a movie theater :twisted: :x
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

That would be better spent in $1 bills for a night out with the boys and used to tuck into a piece of scanty clothing. :angel:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by fallvitals »

Lol. Whatever makes ya happy Reed, but if I pay to go to a buffet I want to eat! Lol
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

I didn't mean anything by my comment. It just seems like a problem that wouldn't require anything more than just a change of habits. Heck, just pretend, I never spoke up. :lol:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by fallvitals »

:roflmao:
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Reed, your idea sounds like a lot of fun, but I'm getting too tired to even consider it, much less what my girls would say about it.
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]