Ultrasonic Ringtones

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Ultrasonic Ringtones

Post by 04crewvt »

OK everyone here is a good test for us old farts to see exactly how well we have weathered the noise in our lives.http://www.ultrasonic-ringtones.com/

My results- First using only my computers speakers -
The highest pitched ultrasonic mosquito ringtone that I can hear is 15.8kHz (may be limit of speakers)

You are in your twenties
You can still hear reasonably well and you can play this without my old fart colleagues hearing it which makes you feel kinda good.

My Results- Using my home theater speakers

The highest pitched ultrasonic mosquito ringtone that I can hear is 21.1kHz (very nearly gone but still there)
You are a dog
Or maybe you are a mosquito, you certainly can't be human.

Not bad for nearly 43
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Re: Ultrasonic Ringtones

Post by fallvitals »

I got on a tone I could still easily here:

You are an easily repelled teenager
The mosquito device was made for the likes of you. You are probably begging to make the noise stop!

The highest pitched ultrasonic mosquito ringtone that I can hear is 18.8kHz

Now, that was easily stretching it, i could hear higher, becuase i knew to listen. it would be:

You aren't even a teenager yet!
Your hearing rules! You're either quite young or you've looked after your ears.

The highest pitched ultrasonic mosquito ringtone that I can hear is 19.9kHz

I am 25.

I just did mine with computer speakers. I would like to think I could more easily hear the others if I hooked mine up to the good speakers for my tv too, lol.