Back from my trip, couple pictures

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Back from my trip, couple pictures

Post by fallvitals »

Got back from the beach. The highlight of the trip would be an all day "deep sea" fishing trip with dad.

Apperantly it has been really windy down there, and big waves the past few weeks. It was looking ify the night before if we could depart. The Captain said Hed call us at 6am to let us know of the conditions if it was okay to go. Well he called and there was 3-4 foot swells and was suppose to calm down later in the day. So we went.

Got out there and those 3-4 foot swells looked a lot bigger then that! Some were 5 foot. It was a rough ride getting out there. But long story short... we caught 1 shark, and a 11" sea bass that we didn't know was hooked till we went to reel in the rod to go to another spot. Dad didn't get to catch a thing. No one else was catching any thing either. We hard of a king mackeral caught but it wasnt big enough to be legal, a cobia, and two barracudas we found first, but couldn't get to bite. Thats it from all the other boats in the area.

As dad put it, it was a very expensive boat ride. I thought they might cut us a break on the cost of it given the extremely bad fishing, but nope. But they did try hard for us. They said they normally do 110 miles on a all day trip, we did 150 miles, went to 7 spots, that they tournement fish, just a bad day I guess... I still plan to do it again next year at the outter banks or somewhere in south america while on vacation. Plus do some surf fishing at night.

http://imageevent.com/rc_racer_007/beachfishing
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: Back from my trip, couple pictures

Post by HenryJ »

What a cute little shark :)

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by fallvitals »

Expensive shark. Next year, marlin!

I kissed it too, lol.
Jongo88
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Jongo88 »

That is soooo cute... I have never seen one that small. Not makin fun but he is cool.
2002 GMC Sonoma crew cab 4x4. Tb mod, Air box mod, pre cat delete,B&M shift improver, Trans cooler, Big three ,AD-244 alt,Red top Optima, e-fan, HD Radaitor,265/70-16' on 16x8 TA wheels,, t-bar tweek, 1.5 inch shackles and 2 inch body lift,Skids fender trim, 1.5 inch wheel spacers in front and 2.5 in back, Quad mod and Frog lights.
Transfercase vacuum switch change DO IT!!!