s-10 crew cab.net stickers?

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

sonomadude4x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

s-10 crew cab.net stickers?

Post by sonomadude4x4 »

i know there is the sticker at the s-10 crew cab store but i was thinking about getting one made that just said S-10CrewCab.Net to go across the top of my front windshield is it ok to do this? there are a few s-10 crew cabs in my area but i havent seen any of them on the sight just wanted to see if i could get one made so other people will know about it .. is this ok?
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: s-10 crew cab.net stickers?

Post by HenryJ »

S-10CREWCAB.Net belongs to all of us. It is freely hosted and free to all. The way the net should be.
Do with it as you wish!
We will want to see pictures :thumb:

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
sonomadude4x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by sonomadude4x4 »

aight sounds good was going to get one made today cause a buddie of mine has a shop to make them but ill get one made here soon
Glassjaw
Regular
Regular

Post by Glassjaw »

Ill jump on that bandwagon. I drive all over Pittsburgh and have only seen 3 other than mine 2 are the same color and i saw a dark blue one a few days ago. Its kinda nice not driving a truck that everyone else has. I also have a friend that makes vinyl decals.
2002 Chevy Crew Cab LS
1993 S10 Standard cab, Short bed (summer fun) 5.7 TBI 4.10 rear 700r4 Stage II 2 inch spindles 2 inch springs 4 inch blocks