Glad to get back to work.

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Glad to get back to work.

Post by rlrnr53 »

This last week has been a bear. I've got to get back to work to get a rest. It started out with the purchase of a new washer and dryer, and snowballed from there. It was decided to move them from the basement to the bathroom. Not a bad move until I figured out what all had to be done. Started out by getting rid of a cabinet, then moving the toilet where it was, after replacing the vanity and replumbing the basement, water and waste pipes. All this about doubled the price of said washer and dryer, not to mention about four and a half days of labor. Many more small projects like this, and I may give up the idea of retireing, at least for now. The next project is laying engineered flooring in the living room, after I rest up from this. Sometimes I wonder if owning a house is worth it???
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: Glad to get back to work.

Post by HenryJ »

A few weeks of snow and you'll be back on the retirement wagon again ;)
Nest building and improvement is a worthwhile way to spend a long holiday weekend. Better than spending time with family that you rarely see and then contracting the viruses they brought to share :)

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

HenryJ wrote:A few weeks of snow and you'll be back on the retirement wagon again ;)
Nest building and improvement is a worthwhile way to spend a long holiday weekend. Better than spending time with family that you rarely see and then contracting the viruses they brought to share :)
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Too late, the bug hit me Monday, been off all week.
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]