Merry Christmas

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Merry Christmas

Post by rlrnr53 »

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. Things around here are getting interesting as we prepare for a New Years Day wedding. I hope everyone has safe and rewarding holiday.
Last edited by rlrnr53 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: Nerry Christmas

Post by HenryJ »

I'll second the holiday wishes.
Good luck with the holiday wedding. It is not a bad way to always remember your anniversary. New years and new beginnings is not a bad idea.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
riceburnr2005
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Nerry Christmas

Post by riceburnr2005 »

+1
U.S. Marines
2003 CC LS, indigo blue, Spectre Cold Air, OBX throttle body spacer, descreened MAF, hunter bull bar, BAJA off road lights, 15x7 Crager soft 8 wheels, 31x10.50x15 Goodyear Wrangler Authority tires, cranked TB's, Daystar 2 inch shackles, 2" PA body lift, 1.5 inch spacers in the rear, Access TonnoSport Tonneau cover, reese hitch, carbon fiber front chevy badge, Lund bug deflector, roof rack from a blazer, Kenwood CD player, JVC 6 1/2 speakers.
blaz
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by blaz »

All the best ladies and gents! :thumb:
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. :)
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

And a happy New Year. Ho ho. :rock:
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

F9K9 wrote:Image
Thank You Reed, for recognizing the Real , True , only reason this Christmas season is celebrated each year. Jesus the Christ, the Son of God was born here on earth to show us how to live without sin. And to free those who receive Him as Lord and Savior, from their sin.
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

My pleasure! :thumb:

First white Christmas that we have had in a very long time. Luckily, I outran it coming back from the in-laws last night.

[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Sweet! We have about eight inches left and so cold it will stay for a while. Fix some hot drinks cozy up and enjoy the beautiful blanket. Maybe pop "White Christmas" in to the player? Nobody does it like Bbbb, Bing.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Happy holidays to all, no matter their faith and beliefs.
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

No snow here but curled up with a hot drink and a warm blankey. Happy Rama-hanna-kwans-mas to all.
2001 CC LS, pewter, stock, 4.3,Wait4meperformance, CFM throttle blade, Helix throttle body spacer, 4spd auto, 3button electric 4x4 shift, heavy duty factory suspension, Bilsteins, 1" rear wheel spacers, skid plates.
Serge PETIT
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Serge PETIT »

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM A FRANCE IN THE SNOW TO ALL OF YOU !
Last edited by Serge PETIT on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

About 6 in. on the ground, another 2 last night, and expect more tonight. I'm the Scrooge here, I had to work today because of the snow. Bah Humbug to the snow.
[size=75]Mitch
14x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 14x4 »

Merry Christmas, guys! Have a safe New Year.
03 ZR5. 4-Linked Dana 44
riceburnr2005
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by riceburnr2005 »

white christmas?? it was 55 degrees today i was outside with shorts and tshirt...haha white christmas..
U.S. Marines
2003 CC LS, indigo blue, Spectre Cold Air, OBX throttle body spacer, descreened MAF, hunter bull bar, BAJA off road lights, 15x7 Crager soft 8 wheels, 31x10.50x15 Goodyear Wrangler Authority tires, cranked TB's, Daystar 2 inch shackles, 2" PA body lift, 1.5 inch spacers in the rear, Access TonnoSport Tonneau cover, reese hitch, carbon fiber front chevy badge, Lund bug deflector, roof rack from a blazer, Kenwood CD player, JVC 6 1/2 speakers.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

:thumb: on the snow flakes, Brule! Thank you!!
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

I'll take 55 and no snow any time. I've only had one day off since 12/5, and the only reason I had it off was to take my wife to a doctors appointment in Charleston. Didn't seem like a day off as it was snowing a little better than an inch an hour and the roads had at least a couple of inches of snow on them. I'm glad I had the crew that day as it took over two hours to make a trip that normally takes a shade over an hour. WV turnpike crews who usually keep the road running water during snows were hard pressed to keep up with the snow. I'm gladt that it only lasted about ten hours with snow tapering off the last 4 hours to a light snow. If it had snowed any harder, I was prepared to stay over night in Charleston ever though it's only about 60 miles from home. Brule, I like the snow as long as it stays on the computer.
Last edited by rlrnr53 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75]Mitch
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by fallvitals »

Look at the bright side, you didn't get stuck on the turnpike for what, a day or two? Like some folks last year!
riceburnr2005
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by riceburnr2005 »

yea i was going up the 77 turnpike in W VA a couple weeks ago, had to stay behind the salt trucks cuz i couldnt see the road at all..
U.S. Marines
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Things aren't that good tonight, forecast is for 3-6 tonight, and 1-3 tommorrow. Wouldn't be so bad, but we're about out of salt and abrasives. Earliest delivery isn't until after the first of the year. Thank goodness it's supposed to get in the upper 40's by Thursday.
[size=75]Mitch