Met Another Forum Member Today

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

I met Doug AKA dougg01 today at a discreet location. This is the fourth member that I have met "real time" and all have been super! I had a set of stock N90 wheels that I had bought used to have on hand when I was doing battle with GM about the Z Trim issue. My stockers had been sold to Brule and I needed a stock set of wheels and tires to defeat the dealership's whining about me running 30.5" tires on non stock wheels.
They have sat over 5 years and Doug was good enough to let me unload them on him.

Guess what I am saying is do not be afraid of internet friends. Be cautious but, don't be stupid when dealing with people that you meet here. Nice Meeting you, Doug.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: Met Another Forum Member Today

Post by HenryJ »

:rock: I think we have done a very good job gathering a respectable bunch here.
You guys did take a picture of the trucks together, right? ;)

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

HenryJ wrote:.........You guys did take a picture of the trucks together, right? ;)
:oops: Ummmmmmmmmmm........nope. :oops: I was in the Bosses 20+MPG Grand Cherokee.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
dozer1530
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by dozer1530 »

there's no one in south tx :( lol
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

dozer1530 wrote:there's no one in south tx :( lol
Check out TXZR2.com. Non ZR2 owners are welcome there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk