Bin Laden is dead!

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

nebby58
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Bin Laden is dead!

Post by nebby58 »

10 years! 10 years and we finally got him! :rock:
"It says the install time is only a half an hour"-me
"Better add three more on top of that"-family
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Re: Bin Laden is dead!

Post by killian96ss »

Rest in hell Bin Laden!

Steve
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Bin Laden is dead!

Post by fallvitals »

Without sounding like a conspiracy theory nut... I had a feeling he may have already been dead. Even if not, obamas rating is at the lowest point, gas going back up, coming up on 10 years since 9/11, then we finally nail the #1 douchebag. Then throw him over board a few hours later with zero evidence so far, except for "very, very" graphic pictures they won't release. They wasted no time releasing Saddam's sons death pictures.... I hope I'm wrong but it seems fishy.
nebby58
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Bin Laden is dead!

Post by nebby58 »

fallvitals wrote:Without sounding like a conspiracy theory nut... I had a feeling he may have already been dead. Even if not, obamas rating is at the lowest point, gas going back up, coming up on 10 years since 9/11, then we finally nail the #1 douchebag. Then throw him over board a few hours later with zero evidence so far, except for "very, very" graphic pictures they won't release. They wasted no time releasing Saddam's sons death pictures.... I hope I'm wrong but it seems fishy.
The part I'm scared of is the 10 year annaversary of 9/11. If there was a time for retaliation, it would be then. The main point that needs to be made is we cannot pull the troops out until the job is done. That is when we could get into trouble.
"It says the install time is only a half an hour"-me
"Better add three more on top of that"-family