alaskan grown

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

urimashe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

alaskan grown

Post by urimashe »

Hey everyone, im new to the forum, just bought a 04 crew cab a few months ago and just found this site 2 days ago, i was over at the s10 forum, was sad at the lack of crew cab threads, didnt know this exsisted but now that i found it im happy to be here.

a lil about me; im 22 years old, going on 23, i had a PT cruiser before this truck (2006) i did not downgrade, trucks are better. before that i had an 88 nissan pathfinder and i regret trading it in, wish i could get her back. i love computers, i also found out when i had my 88 i love working on trucks, trucks suit me better and i wont go back to a car untel i can afford a second one.

i live in anchorage alaska. its cold up here from time to time but that dosent stop me from trying to do things with my new truck, so far ive instaled a new head unit, and ripped out the stock speakers puting in some new ones that sound about 267%better. future installs will be halo projector lights, new tail lights, subwoofer (after reading posts im highly considering a bazooka), a lil templet for over my third break light that says "BACK OFF" i dont know if its a stock feature or somthing the prevouse owner installed but the third break light blinks a few times before going solid. id also like to install a billet grill, and thinking about the 2 inch body lift.

also on a last note. sorry for any bad spelling or grammar, i never liked taking the time to cheak for spelling errors and i figure im too lazy to use proper grammar while typing.

anyways that a lil about me, ill work on some pics and get my profile filled out, got any questions for me shoot me a message and ill get back to you shortly after i beep.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: alaskan grown

Post by HenryJ »

Great first post :wave: welcome aboard!

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Serge PETIT
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: alaskan grown

Post by Serge PETIT »

Welcome !
riceburnr2005
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

alaskan grown

Post by riceburnr2005 »

Welcome!! Ask away if you have questions!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
U.S. Marines
2003 CC LS, indigo blue, Spectre Cold Air, OBX throttle body spacer, descreened MAF, hunter bull bar, BAJA off road lights, 15x7 Crager soft 8 wheels, 31x10.50x15 Goodyear Wrangler Authority tires, cranked TB's, Daystar 2 inch shackles, 2" PA body lift, 1.5 inch spacers in the rear, Access TonnoSport Tonneau cover, reese hitch, carbon fiber front chevy badge, Lund bug deflector, roof rack from a blazer, Kenwood CD player, JVC 6 1/2 speakers.