Newbie here

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

zjrebel
Regular
Regular

Newbie here

Post by zjrebel »

Not sure where to post but new to this site but not to truck forums. The name Zjrebel comes from my owning a 94 Jeep Grand Cherokee w/ the 5.2 and 6 inch lift. Just picked up my 01 CC 2 weeks ago and found this forum the night I brought her home. Picked her up for what I feel is a great price considering I bought it at a dealer. Like I said she's an 01 w/ now 143,000 miles. So far I had to replace the distributor, dist. cap and rotor, eliminated the cats since they were clogged and replaced drivers side window motor which it's alot easier than the write up here in the forum. I will comment on that later. She is stock for now till I can get the funds to build her up. Anyways we paid $4700 after tax tag and title. Originally wanted $5500 but wife said $4000 cash or no deal. got in van to leave and owner ran out and said lets do the paperwork. So needless to say I love my CC. Now to figure out how to post a pic.
Attachments
01 CC.jpg
riceburnr2005
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Newbie here

Post by riceburnr2005 »

Looks good!! What do you have in mind for upgrades??
U.S. Marines
2003 CC LS, indigo blue, Spectre Cold Air, OBX throttle body spacer, descreened MAF, hunter bull bar, BAJA off road lights, 15x7 Crager soft 8 wheels, 31x10.50x15 Goodyear Wrangler Authority tires, cranked TB's, Daystar 2 inch shackles, 2" PA body lift, 1.5 inch spacers in the rear, Access TonnoSport Tonneau cover, reese hitch, carbon fiber front chevy badge, Lund bug deflector, roof rack from a blazer, Kenwood CD player, JVC 6 1/2 speakers.
zjrebel
Regular
Regular

Post by zjrebel »

Gonna do the MML and looking to get a safari bar or prerunner bar for the front. Also gonna get a hard tonnaeu cover for the bed.
riceburnr2005
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Newbie here

Post by riceburnr2005 »

Sounds good.. Not a big fan of hard covers myself, but I use the bed frequently for my motorcycle and other things.. Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
U.S. Marines
2003 CC LS, indigo blue, Spectre Cold Air, OBX throttle body spacer, descreened MAF, hunter bull bar, BAJA off road lights, 15x7 Crager soft 8 wheels, 31x10.50x15 Goodyear Wrangler Authority tires, cranked TB's, Daystar 2 inch shackles, 2" PA body lift, 1.5 inch spacers in the rear, Access TonnoSport Tonneau cover, reese hitch, carbon fiber front chevy badge, Lund bug deflector, roof rack from a blazer, Kenwood CD player, JVC 6 1/2 speakers.
sonomadude4x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by sonomadude4x4 »

dont know where your located but i have a hard cover ill sell if your somewhat close to VA
zjrebel
Regular
Regular

Post by zjrebel »

riceburnr2005 wrote:Sounds good.. Not a big fan of hard covers myself, but I use the bed frequently for my motorcycle and other things.. Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only reason for the hard cover is I travel alot and put my toolbox in the bed and the wife can use it to get groceries. They come off easy enough if I need more room.
zjrebel
Regular
Regular

Post by zjrebel »

sonomadude4x4 wrote:dont know where your located but i have a hard cover ill sell if your somewhat close to VA
I wish I was closer. I'm about 700 miles from you. It would have to be a great deal to drive up there. Now if my job sends me that way I'd be very interested.