CAMRY SE Suspension Problem!

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

Alene24

Post by Alene24 »

I just bought the new 2012 Camry SE (V4) last week. For the last one week driving it I could feel all the small bumps on the road with vibrations from the suspension system that gave me a dizzy feeling, especially when I leaned my head back against the seat. It was a very tiresome and uncomfortable experience on the less-than-perfect road and freeway. I heard similar complaint from another 2012 Camry SE’s driver. I just wonder if many of you out there are having the same suspension problem with the new 2012 Camry SE (V4).
riceburnr2005
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by riceburnr2005 »

Doesn't the SE have the stiffer suspension compared to other trims? Im pretty sure it has a sport tuned suspension. Not going to be as smooth as other models. Are there low profile tires? Thin wall tires naturally have a firmer ride, combined with over inflation this could be worse. Either way I think it being a new car give the suspension some time to break in. What are used to driving? I know going from driving my s10 to any car the suspension feels weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
U.S. Marines
2003 CC LS, indigo blue, Spectre Cold Air, OBX throttle body spacer, descreened MAF, hunter bull bar, BAJA off road lights, 15x7 Crager soft 8 wheels, 31x10.50x15 Goodyear Wrangler Authority tires, cranked TB's, Daystar 2 inch shackles, 2" PA body lift, 1.5 inch spacers in the rear, Access TonnoSport Tonneau cover, reese hitch, carbon fiber front chevy badge, Lund bug deflector, roof rack from a blazer, Kenwood CD player, JVC 6 1/2 speakers.