Steve2003

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Steve2003

Post by HenryJ »

Scmelton wrote:The superlift and all the goofey ebay chrome. If I had to do over, I would of left the truck stock and would still be driving it today
Which one was yours?

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Scmelton
Regular
Regular

Re: Worst Mods-Regrettable Mods?

Post by Scmelton »

Hey Brule! I was steve2003, I had the blue S10 with the cut out flares. I don't have any pics handy, they are on my wifes old pc packed away in the garage and I forgot all my photobucket account info.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Wow, I thought I recognized the last name! I'll change your email address and you can login to your old username , if you want to.
There have been lots of questions on what ever happened to your old truck. I think you outlasted the rest of the Superlift trucks.

EDIT: I updated your email on the old account. You can retrieve a password now. I edited your new login with a bogus email since I could not double them up. If you'd rather keep the new, I can change it back. Lemme know.

Good to hear from you! How is [Jan Voice] "Marsha, Marsha...Marsha?"[/voice]

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Scmelton
Regular
Regular

Post by Scmelton »

Thanks Brule, I will try to figure out the old screen name. Marsha..Marsha..Marsha Lol! I can't believe you remember! She's good. I had to promise her that I wouldn't do any mods to the tundra to get her blessing on buying it, and now after being on the tundra site, I am getting the mod bug bad LOL!
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Welcome back, Steve!!!!
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Scmelton
Regular
Regular

Post by Scmelton »

Hey Reed, glad to see your still here! It's amazing you still have your S10. How many miles do you have on it now?
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Scmelton wrote:Hey Reed, glad to see your still here! It's amazing you still have your S10. How many miles do you have on it now?
Something like 51K or a little more. Been a little busy keeping POS Daimler-Chrysler junk running. :roflmao:

This front axle has a little history. I can pull it in 20 minutes and reinstall it in under an hour, solo.

The Bosses' radiator took a dump. The front end has to come off to replace the dayem' thing.

I guess it could be worse. I work with an asst US attorney who runs a Ford diesel PU. The whole cab has to come off for some minor and common repairs. :crazy:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Looks like you're putting that garage to good use! Is it "duck proof"?
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

rlrnr53 wrote:Looks like you're putting that garage to good use! Is it "duck proof"?
I gotta check the roof! I could swear that there is a bullseye up there somewhere. No where near "duck proof"! :roflmao: A fellow club member and wrenching cohort borrowed the S-10 while his rig was in the shop. While he had it, his repair bill reached 2K, he had a newborn, his dishwasher sprung a leak (causing over 5K in damages) and all I got was a text stating "Are you home? I am in route to drop off your duck bait"! I don't think that you can hide from the 4.3 version of waterfowl. :roflmao:
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Sounds like our 2003 Pontiac van. In the last 3 yeears it's had the right outside mirror knocked off, the motor started hammering and had to be replaced, the right front fender and air dam were torn off, it was hit in the left sliding door, and laterin the fall my sister backed into it and broke the left tail light. I'm thankful that my daughter found something else to drive. And on top of that, my other daughter was driving my wife's Equinox and was rear ended on her way to college.
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]
ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Steve2003

Post by ApproachMedium »

Some cars just have a black cloud.
Knowledge has no value unless its shared with others.
Exploration Machine- 02' CC V8 swap. 300K+
Portable Roller Coaster- 07' MKV VW GTI
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ