This was a test that I'd say was a success.
So I have a couple guys bringing out their Toyota jalopies on Sunday to go play around out in the cow pasture. My buddy with the jeep was wanting to bring his out, but his trailer is like a 30+ foot gooseneck with an in bed camper on the front, used for when we take the jeeps away from home as a hillbilly hotel. Needless to say, he didn't want to mess with it, and neither did I. So I took our car trailer over to him. We were planning on putting it on his Duramax K2500 to haul it, but I wanted to see how bad the s10 squatted with the jeep on the trailer, and well, it wasn't bad, so we strapped it down and took off for the 10 mile drive. I put it in 3rd and didn't go but maybe 50, and the truck did just fine.
Just hooking on the trailer brought the rear end down about 2 inches, and the jeep brought it down about another inch. The Boise spring works kit is nice.
Unloaded the rear end sits right at 2 inches higher than the front. I have been considering taking out a leaf, maybe trying a shorter shackle (I don't think there is enough room for this to work), and really just racking my brain on how to get the rear end down about an inch, but after pulling the jeep, I am going to leave it just how it is.