kermit is back

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

zchap88

kermit is back

Post by zchap88 »

I have to admit that I forgot about this site for a while. School got busy and I didn't have cash for any mods, but I just picked up a big boy job and may be making some changes. I couldn't remember my password and have since deleted the email account that I used when I first registered. The truck is a dark green 2003 with ~160k miles, 33 x 10.5 x 15 BFG ATs and 15 x 7 black Daytona 84 Series wheels with black Chevy center caps. Aside from the Mystery Lift, I have made no major modifications. I am thinking about adding a camper shell if anyone has any input that would be great. My two labs have outgrown the back seat and make me nervous when riding in the bed because they like to stand on the wheel wells. I also need new tires and am thinking about downsizing to 31's... still undecided. There is no "get-up-and-go" when I need it with the 3.42 gears... but the 33's do look awesome.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: kermit is back

Post by HenryJ »

Want to recover your old login?

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
zchap88

Post by zchap88 »

i wouldn't want to add any more work to your plate, but if you know how to find it without too much trouble that would be fine.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

It is no problem to change your email. Then you can just reset your password. I'll do that now.

Done. zchap88 now has an invalid email.

"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
- ThunderII KE7CSK
kermit
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by kermit »

Awesome. Thanks!
2003 Dark Green S-10 Crew Cab 4x4 with 265/70R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on 17x8 Black Rock Type D Series 909B Wheels, TB crank, Boise Spring Works rear leaf spring kit, 2" PA body lift, Skidz Custom Cut-Out Fender Flares
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Yes! You're....baaaaack :)

- ThunderII KE7CSK
stepasyd
Crew
Crew

Post by stepasyd »

damn, that thing looks sexy, got a fullsize pic of your avatar?
kermit
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by kermit »

The picture was taken right after the Marvelous Mystery Lift, before adding the leaf spring kit to the rear and black chevy center caps on the wheels.
Attachments
IMG_0032.JPG
2003 Dark Green S-10 Crew Cab 4x4 with 265/70R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on 17x8 Black Rock Type D Series 909B Wheels, TB crank, Boise Spring Works rear leaf spring kit, 2" PA body lift, Skidz Custom Cut-Out Fender Flares