Playstation 3 Games Online

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Playstation 3 Games Online

Post by killian96ss »

Does anybody here play PS3 games online through the Playstation network? Me and my son both play online and we're looking for people who like to play the same games we do. We mostly play Call Of Duty Black Ops 1 and 2 plus Modern Warfare 2 and 3, Gran Turismo 5, and Battlefield 3. If you play any of these games online send a friend request to killian96ss on the PSN so we can team up. My favorite is killing zombies in Black Ops!

Steve
_STUCKY
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Playstation 3 Games Online

Post by _STUCKY »

I am on there! I really, rreeaallllyy, rrrrrreeeeaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyy, have been trying to ween myself :evil: Lately, I've been just watching Netflix, but I play skyrim every now and then. I used to play call of duty religiously, but I haven't bought the latest CoD because I don't want to become hooked like a heroin junky. I've got a fairly new lady friend, which is another reason I've been trying not to spend too much time in front of the tv. She already complains about me working on the jeeps as much as I do, and I usually only focus on them 1 or 2 nights a week.... On a side note, have you got The Orange Box? If you can find that used for like $10, pick it up. Half life 2 is pretty crazy, I never finished it. Portal is hilarious and mind boggling, I never finished it on anything but the normal setting. But Team Fortress 2 is what I really enjoyed on that disk, it's a class based online-only shooter. All 3 (technically 5, because half life 2 is 3 games) are on the 1 disk. It didn't get a lot of publicity, and therefore has stayed really cheap used. 2 years ago I picked up like 4 copy's for people for Christmas so I'd have people to play with. Most of my friends didn't like it as much as I did though, and stuck to the more realistic shooters like CoD. It is well worth what it runs used though, if nothing else for Portal. If you beat Portal, you get cake.... Who doesn't like cake?

But anyways.... My name on there is (don't freak out, its just to scare children ) MOE_LESTER. If 1 young, mouthy, trash talking kid's parents canceled their Internet package because they didn't want their child playing with a MOE_LESTER, it will totally be worth it!
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Re: Playstation 3 Games Online

Post by killian96ss »

:lol: Spoken like a true gamer! My wife of 15 years still doesn't like the shooting games, but since me and my son have so much fun playing them together she tends to stay quiet, most of the time. :angel:

Steve