03 Service manual

Anything related to the factory RPO Crew Cab.

Moderator: F9K9

snowsurfer
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

03 Service manual

Post by snowsurfer »

Anyone know best place/best price for a 2003 S10 Crew service manual???
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

http://www.helminc.com/helm/publication ... RKL8A611KC

Expensive, but the only manual that is worth money. You can take the others and use it for toilet paper, that's all they are worth.
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
Dragonmaster
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Dragonmaster »

Online is the best place (because it's free) :D

This tool will only be available until late January/early February, as they are changing the access to be more secure, but here it is anyway.

http://service.gm.com/index_en-US/si.html

Click on service information

Username: si2kner
Password: ner0702r

This will give you access to the exact shop manuals that gm uses in it's service bays for all of their vehicles from 98-present.

If you are ambitious you can copy the entire manual onto your hard drive and create your own manual for reference after it is shut down.

Enjoy :D
[size=75]1 of 6 Wheatland Yellow Sonoma's in Canada

[url=http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290324509]Truck Pics[/url][/size]
Jeff
Crew
Crew

Post by Jeff »

I would be more than willing to copy all of the data to my hard drive, put it on CD sets and send it out to each and everyone who wanted it on the web site, I just have not figured out how to get to all of the info in an easy mannor. If anyone has any ideas, let me know.
snowsurfer
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

service manuals

Post by snowsurfer »

Guys,
thanks for all the info, getting parts ans info in Hawaii is some task and costly. If anyone gets around to putting it on a disk I'll be happy to pay for it....
Not a computer whiz otherwise I'd do it my self...
Aloha
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

holy crap this is sweet ---My Blazer started throwing the following diagnostic code and tripping the sES light on the dash -- DTC P0442 Evaporative Emission (EVAP) System Small Leak Detected

Now I cna print out the full diagnostic and troubleshooting guide for it---We HAVE to figure out how to get all this info in one place for our own good :-)
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
2000 S10 Blazer 4x4 4Dr. -- 2" PA BodyLift, Daystar Shackles, TB Crank, 1.75" Rear wheel spacers, Yakima roofrack, 30" BFG AT's.
1969 VW Bug -- airbagged and in pieces.
1962 VW Karmann ghia -- rusting over in the corner. "That's not a tool--that's a damn brick!"[/size]
Dragonmaster
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Dragonmaster »

the only way I could think of getting it easily is to have someone go to each page for each vehicle and saving it, then rebuilding it with the links. It would take forever to do. Anybody know someone in gm's tech support group :D
[size=75]1 of 6 Wheatland Yellow Sonoma's in Canada

[url=http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290324509]Truck Pics[/url][/size]
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

I think I'm going to just go to the DTC Trouble codes section, and print out the troubleshooting procedure and explanations for all of them

It won't get everything, but it will help whenever that Service engine light pops on for no apparent reason.
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
2000 S10 Blazer 4x4 4Dr. -- 2" PA BodyLift, Daystar Shackles, TB Crank, 1.75" Rear wheel spacers, Yakima roofrack, 30" BFG AT's.
1962 VW Karmann ghia -- rusting over in the corner. "That's not a tool--that's a damn brick!"[/size]
smokinjoe
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by smokinjoe »

that was cool :D
"Aim towards the Enemy." -Instruction printed on US Rocket Launcher
Conman
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Conman »

does someone have this software:

http://www.tenmax.com/teleport/pro/home.htm

Should work. I think one of my friends has this so let me see if he can run it.

Con
[size=75]2007 Hummer H3 all Stock
Sold: 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71 all Stock.
Sold: 2002 Chevy S10 Crew Cab ZR5 - Mods: Truxedo Bed Cover, APC and TYC Lights.[/size]
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

Not yet -- but I'm going to try the trial version tonight -- if it works, it's worth the $39.
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

If someone does get it working , I'd love a disk too :thumb:

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

You all are cheapy's. :lol:
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

quickbiker wrote:You all are cheapy's. :lol:
I already paid my $120 for the Helm's ;)

"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
- ThunderII KE7CSK
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

I'll have no part of this unscrupulous activity.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

quickbiker wrote:I'll have no part of this unscrupulous activity.
I'm more interested in all the TSB's and updates (lots more there than the manual has!) that are there. If the site was going to remain, I'd be happy. I just hate to think that all the information on that website will be "eyes only" soon :!:

- ThunderII KE7CSK
Bluewasp
Regular
Regular

Post by Bluewasp »

Dragonmaster wrote:the only way I could think of getting it easily is to have someone go to each page for each vehicle and saving it, then rebuilding it with the links. It would take forever to do. Anybody know someone in gm's tech support group :D
I think there is a program you can download that will go to a website download all the information, images, text, etc.. so, the web site can be viewed off line. Don't remember what it's called...
Conman
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Conman »

Bluewasp wrote:
Dragonmaster wrote:the only way I could think of getting it easily is to have someone go to each page for each vehicle and saving it, then rebuilding it with the links. It would take forever to do. Anybody know someone in gm's tech support group :D
I think there is a program you can download that will go to a website download all the information, images, text, etc.. so, the web site can be viewed off line. Don't remember what it's called...
One of them is Teleport Pro which was the link I gave above. Hold on to Monday as I got someone working on this already......... ;)

Con
[size=75]2007 Hummer H3 all Stock
Sold: 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71 all Stock.
Sold: 2002 Chevy S10 Crew Cab ZR5 - Mods: Truxedo Bed Cover, APC and TYC Lights.[/size]
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

i tried the trial version and it didnt work at all for me -- good luck
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Dragonmaster wrote:This tool will only be available until late January/early February, as they are changing the access to be more secure, but here it is anyway.

This will give you access to the exact shop manuals that gm uses in it's service bays for all of their vehicles from 98-present.

If you are ambitious you can copy the entire manual onto your hard drive and create your own manual for reference after it is shut down.
The clock is ticking, did anyone get this information to disc? At least the TSB's and service manual?

- ThunderII KE7CSK
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

OK, the best I've found so far is SuperBot. ( http://deru.tucows.com/preview/334433.html ) , but I'm not as "savvy" as some of you out there ?
I get some of the information downloaded, but keep running into "time out" errors in the downloaded material.
Sure seems like there should be a way to save the information for future reference.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
melloyellow
Webhost
Webhost

Post by melloyellow »

Which of the links do you then click. I tried • Service Information for Other Users but that asks for a username and password. I will go after all the info if you tell me where it is.

HenryJ wrote:
Dragonmaster wrote:This tool will only be available until late January/early February, as they are changing the access to be more secure, but here it is anyway.

The clock is ticking, did anyone get this information to disc? At least the TSB's and service manual?
[size=75]2003 Yellow S10 Crew Cab ZR5: SuperLiner, PA192 Lift, 3 Leaf Kit, Bilsten Shocks, Yokohama GeoLander A/T + II, ARE IIsi Tonneau Cover with Wing[/size]
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

Dragonmaster wrote:Online is the best place (because it's free) :D

This tool will only be available until late January/early February, as they are changing the access to be more secure, but here it is anyway.

Click on service information

Username: si2kner
Password: ner0702r

Enjoy :D
Mello--all the username and other info is in this post above....

And the link to follow is Service Information for other users.
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

So did anything ever come of this or is it a dead issue?
2001 CC LS, pewter, stock, 4.3,Wait4meperformance, CFM throttle blade, Helix throttle body spacer, 4spd auto, 3button electric 4x4 shift, heavy duty factory suspension, Bilsteins, 1" rear wheel spacers, skid plates.