Rubber/Synthetic Bushings

Anything related to the factory RPO Crew Cab.

Moderator: F9K9

F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Rubber/Synthetic Bushings

Post by F9K9 »

Finished installing HD Bilsteins on my "new" '02 CC yesterday. The reason is that I say new is because it lounged around in the GM inventory from '02 until I found it in May of this year.. Anyway, while the wheels were off I noticed all the rubber (for lack of a better term) bushings in the suspension were cracked from minor tp major. All I knew to do was to soak the holy bej_sus out of them with silicone spray. Is this a common problem? I know that this is the wrong forum for my next glitch but, have already had driver's side power window switch replaced because it stopped working and now with the last wave of Ivan, it stopped again. Restarted my yellow slut and it worked. Have after market tint and am sure they will blame that. Anyone else with any problems like the bushings and windows?
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]