Bed Fender Body Part

Anything related to the factory RPO Crew Cab.

Moderator: F9K9

microsvc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Bed Fender Body Part

Post by microsvc »

Hi, my 2nd post! My 2001 CrewCab I need the plastic fender opening extension thats on the right rear fender. Anyone know where I can get the GM number for this item? Thanks! :D
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Those may be tough to find. I would guess them to be prohibitively expensive from the dealer.
Maybe some of those who have removed them for Skidz flares will have some to sell? Mine are already sold to a member here, and long gone.

Check the salvage yards. I looked on http://car-part.com/ but didn't find anything. Most yards may not inventory the flares on the crewcab beds separately.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

Go to LMCTRUCK.com the right rear fender flare is listed part # 29-9277 without ZR5 package $269.95, #29-9279 with ZR5 package $389.95. Hi-dollar but, original new replacement. Also can call 1-800-LMC-TRUCK. :!: :roll: :)
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

You could also contact the S-10 Warehouse.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
NO CLUE
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by NO CLUE »

if you can hold off till may i can sell you mine :D