Passenger Side Doors

Anything related to the factory RPO Crew Cab.

Moderator: F9K9

c schoelen
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Passenger Side Doors

Post by c schoelen »

Hey
I just recently got into a little accident in my crewcab. I was t-boned on my passenger side. Luckly, my truck still drives fine and the frame wasn't bent, but I messed up both my passenger side doors. I was wondering if anyone knew where i could get some doors for really cheep. I found a front door at a junk yard, but i still need to find another back door and a rocker panel. any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :D
[size=75]2002 S-10 Zr5 with: 6" superlift, 15" black rockcrawler rims, Airaid Intake, and 33 X 12.50 BF Goodrich Mud terrian Tires. Skidz Cut-out Flares[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]