It's Back

Anything related to the factory RPO Crew Cab.

Moderator: F9K9

04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

It's Back

Post by 04crewvt »

Finally got down and picked up the crew at the dealership today. All ready to go again, I just need to get out and clean it, sitting for the length of time it did got it filthy. Need to pull the brakes one of these days and lube all the slide pins they are dry according to the dealership and still will need to address leaking oil lines soon but at least it is on the road again. :D
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

refresh our memories. What was done.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

ABS brakes failed last fall soon after the engine was replaced and I parked it for the winter then I had to leave it off until last month when my new job started paying enough to put it back on the road, I had replaced hubs last year due to bad bearings but one of the sensors had given up so I went with OEM this time, also had to have the idler arm replaced, 2nd one since I had it, 1st covered under warranty at 24K this one at 59K. Dealer says alignment is at max on the left side but still in spec for now, they think there might be a bent part or weak torsion bar (they did not mention z-height as an issue).
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]