So I did a very, very, very bad thing...

Anything related to the factory RPO Crew Cab.

Moderator: F9K9

blacksonomazr5

So I did a very, very, very bad thing...

Post by blacksonomazr5 »

Well 2 things actually, heres the short story..

Went offroading, apparently my 4WD didn't work, said it worked but the front diff wasn't engaged. Anyways got stuck. Didn't think it was a bad idea to hook up to the bed (little hook in the bed to pull the truck out) well, it was. Now the right side of my truck bed is kinked to the right a extra 3 inches with some pretty nice denting on the outside. So heres my question, does anyone know where I can get a bedside for a S10/Sonoma Crew Cab at a decent price? I need the passenger side.

The second thing, my 4WD drive isn't engaging despite the light staying steady for 4WD. I replaced the vacuum actuator under the battery but it still isn't working. Any ideas?
WileyHunter
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: So I did a very, very, very bad thing...

Post by WileyHunter »

All a matter of what's "a decent price", but here ya go...

http://www.lmctruck.com/
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Check car-parts.com, you might find a bed close to you reasonable. I checked a couple of weeks ago and found a complete engine for $500.00 + 75.00 core. It meant a 200 mile trip one way, but still cheaper than closer alternatives.
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]
blacksonomazr5

Post by blacksonomazr5 »

Yea I checked LMC Truck, and it was a little out of what I would like to spend. But I did check out car-parts.com and it looks like it may be worth getting in contact with one of these guys, it could save me a pretty penny.